Speeding up Refund Requests

MattIs

Topic: A system to speed up refund requests for players and also make life easier for the Administration Team.

Short explanation (in notes):

When a refund request is accepted on the forums; a key is given (this will be a randomly generated hex key of some sort to ensure others do not steal the key).
The administration team before accepting the request can enter the ID of the items they wish to be refunded.
The player then can simply copy and paste the code into the game and receive their items.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

I know how frustrating it is for the Senior Administrative Team when they log on to see the mass amount of reports about refunds; this will allow them to focus more of their time on other more important things.

It will also make it a hell of a lot more easier for players as a lot of players have to wait a long time in order to receive a refund.

Reaction score
PARALAKE NEWS: BREAKING NEWS: BRUTE FORCE HACKING RATE RISES
(jkjk, good luck brute forcing 16 or longer hashes)

That shouldnt be hard to implement and would really help staff.
+Support

Reaction score
Please yes.
I want to see retards posting it in OOC by accident instead of doing what I think will be something like /refund.
This is amazing, no more waiting for your items.

Maybe add something that if it isn't redeemed in 1 week the code will expire. People can abuse it by redeeming it when they need it.

+Support

Reaction score
This sounds good, Maybe you should also mention that the items go to the players storage not there inventory. As that could also be abused.
+Support

Reaction score
I'm gonna +support this, simply because it really is a neat system.

A suggestion: The items should go into storage and not inventory, since as Synatec said, the other system could be abused