The Greek Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
History :
The Greek Empire all started when the brothers Johnny Quid & George Quid moved to Evocity because of all the enemy's they made back in Greece. They first joined a organization by the name of The Outlaws where they made money by crafting firearms and growing drugs. This all sadly ended when the organization leader died. They decided to make their own organization named The Rocknrolla, This organization made to many strong enemy's when they were still fresh in town and died out quickly with alot of members being slaughterd. The organization members that did survive helped the two brothers get to safety by sending them to Paralake City where they were going to make a fresh start.

They made an decision by making another organization with the name: The Greek Empire. They had great power but sadly George Quid went missing and never to be found again and this lead to The Greek Empire disband. Even though Johnny Quid had a rough time he decided to remake The Greek Empire, because that was what George Quid would want him to do. He got in a big war with The belinsky Family, on both sides there were great losses but sadly on The Greek Empire site there were to many members that either died or left the organization because they did not want to risk their life, this meant the organization was disbanded again.
But Johny Quid made great friend in his time in the organization, this was where he met Arron Cursed.

Then they both joined other organization's to see how that worked out, they joined organization's like The Virtuous and The Montreal Family. They both did not work out for Johnny Quid and Arron Cursed and they decided it was time to bring The Greek Empire back to the streets and rule the city like never before!

Rules :

1. Do not attempt to steal from members ( If found out you did do this you will end up in a dumpster )

2. If an organiztaion member needs your help, you must help him or her out unless you can provide a good reason why you didn't.

3. Leaving the organzation will only be tolerated if a higher ranked person gives you permiosion to do so. Leaving the organization with out this aproval you will most likely get a nice trip to the lake.

4. If you are raiding and you are only a recruit / soldier you will need a higher up to go with you or give you permission. ( if we do notice you have raided someone without us knowing so, we will need to talk with you )

5. When growing with the organization a higher member will give everyone a task ( Building , just defending , etc ) this will also mean you can not just leave the base to do something for your own, You will need to ask a higher up for permission.

Base of operations

wjkxGId.jpg

bmsM96O.jpg

Ranks

Boss :
Johnny Quid

Underboss :
Arron Cursed
Ray Winfield

Recruitment Manager ( Max 3 ) :
Arron Cursed
Victor Zaiger
Jesse Zaiger

Capo's (Max 2) :
Max Zaiger
Ian Dalum

Experienced soldiers :
Ted Cockerel
John Bishop

Soldiers :
Finn Camonte
Aaron Martin

Recruits :
Mike Daniel
Ranks Explained

Boss : It already says it in his name, he is the leader of this organization if anything happens he knows this.

Underboss : They do everything whilst the Boss is not there, they also make the life of the boss a bit easier.

Recruitment Manager : They recruit new members to The Greek Empire

Capo's : They rule over the Recruits , Soldiers and Experienced soldiers, They can pick people that should become soldier or a Experiencde soldier. They can also kick recruits and soldiers out.

Experienced soldiers : They have been in the organization for a while and are trustable enough to be this rank, they give Soldiers orders if needed.

Soldiers : They have just been promoted from recruits, they are now members of the organization and will be tested to see if they are worth it to become a Experienced Soldier.

Recruits : They have been accepted to the organization they will need to earn a higher rank to stay in (This will take 2-3 days )

Relations

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alliance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enemy's

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hostile

PS:

525561082D72226AF7982FD5C53ECFE5CB940F34

Last edited:
Reaction score
Announcement for the members of Greek Empire
Me and the underbossed decided:
* We are not going to help/protect friends but only our allies.
* We are basing with organization members only. (Except premission granted from capo's or higher ranked members).
* If anyone betrays us he will get killed.
* Also if anyone from the Experienced soldiers or higher ranked member leaves the organization he will get killed.

Reaction score
Small organization update

* We have 2 new members that have been invited to the organization their names are : Victor Zaiger and Ted cockerel. Since these are good friends of mine they will get a higher rank in the organization.
Victor Zaiger is a Recruitment Manager.
Ted Cockerel wil be a Experienced Soldier.
Jesse Zaiger has been promoted to Recruitment Manager.

EDIT : I forgot our most swaggy member, Puffs i mean John bishop.
He wil be a Experiencde soldier

Last edited:

Ash

Reaction score
Don't mess with us

Well seems that @Johny-Quid$$$ attempted to shoot me down yesterday, which then led to him being gunned down. Looks like your organization isn't the best at shooting or at thinking about a logical plan. Your organization killed a police force once, we killed them 4 times today whilst all had pistols. From the times that i have saw your organization i hope you do well. ;D

Reaction score
Since johnny quid has been arrested by the cops ( banned for 2 weeks ), i will close this untill he is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.