Standish

Reaction score
Okay so I've been a part of PerpHeads for about 6 months, about 4 of those months I've been active. When I first joined Standish was just a mod, soon after joining (like 1 month maybe 2) Standish earned himself the admin rank. From what information I've collect (displayed at the bottom of the paragraph) all of the people I ask though Standish is an amazing admin, simple don't get any better.
You have put time and effort into this server like many. But I know for a fact your time and effort has helped the server loads, keeping the server cleaning from rule breakers, simply creating a new level of role play and just being their to help. Keep this up Standish your due for a promotion any time!

I asked a couple of old Perp players and a couple of new Perp players one simple question : "
what do you think of Standish the admin? (making a thread so full sentence please)"

@MrAaron - " Nice "

@Hayden - " Good"

@Frank - " I think that he is a cool guy, a reasonable one and that he knows how to administrate. He is obviously one of a kind, and I love his work. "

@▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 zac" - " i think hes really good at what he does but a bit slow on reports :D "

@Blicky - " Standish is a g "

@Homer - " Well, I think Standish is fully capable of being a staff member, he has a great sense of humour and generally just helpful and friendly. When ever I talked with Standish I was always interested in what he'd say next, he helped me in many situations when I was a new moderator. "

@Hax™ - " well he was a funny guy, helped out when he could and seemed to care about other staff members "

@EVIL - " I've known Standish for a pretty long time, although we've not seen eye to eye in recent times, I think he's a good friend "

@Agent Green - "
I’ve only got to know Standish recently and what I can tell he is a nice, friendly guy and very dedicated for his job. He’s a great asset to the staff team. Keep up doing what you doing."

These are just some of the kind words I collect of the public. Many more were sent. We are all great full for your efforts towards this community. #StandishForSenior

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you very much, I didn't realise that people had an opinion of what I've done, I always thought I was the angry man who was too honest to do good, you've proved the own negative opinion of myself wrong; Thank you!

Have a rare image of Peter the Prophet for making me a happier person ;)
5c106ff9be.jpg

Reaction score
Pssshhhttt, Ben your like the best admin and cool. Other then the time you made me jack off in the middle off the road.... :/

Reaction score
Standish is a fantastic admin. Between him and Ben Lockwood I believe they are the best. He always has time to help the mods and answers any questions us peasant mods have. (Lockwood is a little better though IMO)

Last edited by a moderator: