Stealing Police Cars

Reaction score
PLEASE READ BEFORE WATCHING:

This video is from like 2019 when crowbarring people out of vehicles/childlock was implemented. Fortunately enough for minges like myself during my 1st run as staff, there was also a bug implemented where you could steal police vehicles as long as you had a friend in the backseat who was handcuffed, and the child lock is turned on. Ignore my nasally kleenex sponsored 17 year old voice in the beginning, I was sick as a dog. I was just looking at old videos I was editing but never uploaded, and thought I might upload this one because maybe someone would find it funny.

Shoutout @Lelios1 for letting @ICEKILLER_99 hand himself in for his super violent crimes, and then conveniently run off to a reported crime!

HD version still processing, so maybe come back later, or not.

Reaction score
Yeah nice try pulling over a blou mc driven by jack bingo kid #Notworth the ending tho... He's not to be underestimated, his true talent was by pressing "~" real ones know and remember smh...

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
Yeah nice try pulling over a blou mc driven by jack bingo kid #Notworth the ending tho... He's not to be underestimated, his true talent was by pressing "~" real ones know and remember smh...

Good thing he’s not around anymore and MOST staff don’t have access to org chat in console…