Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Sindarin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: CapalotBlickyy
Your Roleplay Name: Blicky Murdason
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107800114

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 "User was demanded to leave a car by PD, he left the car and instantly fled even though he was under direct GP from the LEO, as he claimed he 'was not cornered'"

Why should this appeal be considered?: During the traffic stop the car I was in was stolen, I pulled over somewhere my org member could pull away quickly if I was to get arrested.

Why it should it be considered? During the traffic stop I was unarmed nor wanted for any violent crimes, with that knowledge I knew my life wouldn’t be in danger with the cop. He had no reason to shoot me because no violent crime had taken place. When the cop Gun pointed me to get out of the vehicle I cooperated, with the opportunity of my buddy being right next to the police car I ran to his vehicle fleeing away. If I had a gun on my back, I wouldn’t have feared for my life because the officer could have said I was armed and had probably cause to shoot me. But because I wasn’t armed, I don’t believe it was 3.4. When he told me to exit the vehicle I exited because I had nowhere to go as I was boxed. But when I exited his gun was no longer in front of me giving me plenty of opportunity to run away and flee by my pov and video evidence provided

Status
Not open for further replies.