STEAM_0:1:96586872

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1L

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: A1L
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: I'm guessing Shokron?
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96586872
Why Should This Player Be Punished: They ran someone over down Business Street whilst they were speeding, however the person was jaywalking, afterwards I saw someone's gun in the back which was an Enfield, I told them to store it yet they decide to evade over it, and I'm guessing they called KOS, cause I chased them through bazaar, went to suburbs and my car was sprayed up, unsure who by but I asked afterwards why and Shokron said because he was wanted, he wasn't even wanted at all, total bullshit.
Evidence (Demo Required): Will upload my demo if needed.
Tick:

Reaction score
I figured i was wanted because i killed 3-4 cops in projex earlier and there was a high enough rank to get dna i cant actually know if im wanted or not.

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
I checked your vehicle earlier when a license plate was given to us, you came back not wanted and I'm pretty sure @Super_ came down to Suburbs did he not, and some-what deal with something there? All I did was tell you to get out and store your gun but whoever saying "no no no"

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
@Shokron @Jack Bushross called out saying that there was like a wanted suspect possibly at Suburbs, then super came down I'm pretty sure to suburbs and called code 4 or something. Maybe he can confirm

Reaction score
@A1L Well there u go, i wasnt there when super was there cause i dont rembember him coming over i might have been afk

Reaction score
@A1L I came down to Suburbs 1 after @Jack Bushross ran a license plate which matched Deddi Ross outside of the property. We chatted with the owner of the house. All we did was say that if Deddi Ross returns to the house, they should call 911 and left it as that. I deemed the situation code 4 and everyone went on their way as far as I'm aware

A1L

Reaction score
Do you remember me calling over the radio that Lamar Clark was not warranted since jack bushross put his license plate in the chat

A1L

Reaction score
I honestly don’t give two shits about this no more just close this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.