Steve's Resignation

Reaction score
(I'm bad at writing long stories)

well.. i feel like its my time to resign from my rank. I have had so many great moments with you guys and being able to get ranks such as Enforcer, Moderator and 1 night Helper it was just amazing! Because i dont know what to say anymore im just going to thank all staff members 1 at a time.

Ash
you are a great guy... never got extreamly close with you but from my side we did have some sexy moments together<3

Ben Lockwood
Amazing staff member.. if Swiper was not there Ben was the boss. <3

Brosteen
we did got some amazing and funny moments together that i will never forget! good luck mate <3

Carrot
I love your name.. thats all i know about you man. <3

Chrissy
sometimes you know how to be an asshole but that is rare.. you are a great guy <3

Creepis
calm and great guy! would fuck <3

Fredy
Always helping me when i did something stupid like.. clicked link that got me banned from the server or something. (Huge Hug) <3

Hax
amazing guy.. but never got chance to hear your voice <3

Jon Godinn
never got close with you but for sure you are a great guy <3

Loejseren
Great Staff member.. great guy.. any girls dream <3

Mannerwaffel
Sexy MF.. you were my N****! love you mate <3

Moronpipllyd

, Female, 16 Enough said <3

Rutger Cornfiel

Great guy! love your car. <3

Stephenpuffs
in my eyes.. if there is Boss.. you are his Boss. Sounds stupid? Deal with it <3

Swiper The Fox
Calm, Amazing, and Funny Guy.. With huge Letters THE BOSS.. thanks for everything man! <3<3<3<3<3

Tanges
in my eyes.. if there is Boss.. you are his Boss. Sounds stupid? Deal with it <3
Bolli
nice guy but deadly.. if you get him to talk with you more then 3min.. you are fucking hero.

to all of you there. If i missed something plz let me know!

hug+and+kiss.gif

Reaction score
The fact that I wasnt included hurts a bit. Also seeing you go hurts a bit more. I really will miss you steve you were an ALRIGHT mod. Make sure you uninstall slendytubbies.

Reaction score
oww sad to see you leaving the staff team you where an greay enforcer and moderator hope you will stay playing on the server and hope to see you ingame again because last time was awesome (the cop shootout we had lol)

Reaction score
Couldn't prevent you from resigning this time. You became one of my best friends here on Perpheads and I will never forget your reaction when you recieved the T-Shirt i got for your at gamescom. Really sad to see you resign but hey, life goes on.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I never thought you'd make a good moderator along with many other staff members. I hate to say it but I was right.

Either way you will be missed.

Reaction score
Didn't really get to know you that well unfortunately, but you seemed to be a nice guy.
Thank you for taking me on some reports during this week, sad to see you go mate. Good luck with everything! :)

Reaction score
Bye, Steve. It was awesome hanging out with you and looking at some sexy music videos. Hehe. Well, although youre leaving, I do hope you come on sometime.

Reaction score
'I love Katy Perry' - weirdest and most surprising greeting sentence ever, thanks for giving me that unmissable life experience :D

But yeah I'm still mad at you for resigning, but it was your choice. Glad to hear you'll still be around :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
OMG NO I WILL NOT ACCEPT!.. Awh... Ill have to... I love you 11/10 would fuck twice