Still banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was banned from the server on 05/10/23 around midnight for 12 hours, and I came back last night to see that I’m either still banned or permanently banned. I was told I was only getting banned for Fail RP, which I accepted, but i was told it was only gonna be 12 hours. Idk which admin it was, I just remember the day it was.

Reaction score
This was due to an AR, look at it and after checking your logs you were just going on a killing rampage - https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-mort.54880/
Bro that was like a week before I got banned for 12 hours, I don’t think it’s fair to ban me for something I did prior to my 12 hour ban. I already spoke to an admin about that, and he told me to not do it again and dismissed it.

Reaction score
Just cause you were punished after your ban for something completely different doesn’t mean you can’t get punished for it
Regardless you guys should at least let them know why they’re being banned when it happens. Also fyi, I was new to the server when I did that, I had barely been on there for 30 minutes.

A1L

Reaction score
Regardless you guys should at least let them know why they’re being banned when it happens. Also fyi, I was new to the server when I did that, I had barely been on there for 30 minutes.

You can look at the SCAMBans and see you were banned near enough the day after your 12 hour ban, you just decided to connect yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.