Ban Apology (Curak.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak.
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Less than 1 Day

Your Steam Name: #Elite# Got_Owned
Your Roleplay Name: Corey Thornton
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28130639

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 1.4, 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: 3.4 is unfair, i was banned for 1,2 , and 1,4 first.
Cause i insulted the officer icly, its rp after all right??
But suddenly i said THE F word which i didnt know you could say icly,
Cause its roleplay, as i know.
Sorry if i said that was not my intention,
The cop unlawfully confiscate my gun,

It was 12 hours to let me calm down, which i accepted.
Now 12 hours was almost over, i thought i could play again after i would wake up have my store again like usually, but no.
They litteraly extended it to 2 months?
which is unfair?
I surrended as the same time as my friends did, and i co-operated, so how comes i failed? while i did at same time surrending as my friends did?
But they only ban me? while i surrendered at same time while my friends did too, so i did too,
And he only bans me for not cooperating after the 12 hours was almost over??
its kinda sad and pathetic. that he did this.
12 hours was enough,
But no, he litteraly added 3.4 for no reason after the 12 hours was almost over.

i had 12 hours ban, but this admin Curak, just hates me, and is salty towards me, which he extended to 2 months for no reason,
The admins are salty towards me,

Additional Information: 3.4 is unfair, i was banned for 12 hours and then he extended it to 2 months after the hours was almost over,
The admins are salty towards me, and just want me gone.

I surrended at same time as my friends did, so how come i am the one that failed??? its unfair.
some admins threat me as dog or animal, its really unfair

Reaction score
"You're a fucking retard get cancer you fucking kid" doesn't seem IC when a cop who you believe is corrupted confiscate your weapon.

Reaction score
"You're a fucking retard get cancer you fucking kid" doesn't seem IC when a cop who you believe is corrupted confiscate your weapon.
its all IC??? its litteraly?? roleplay???? he can litteraly give me more charges for insulting...
stop thinking the way you think, you think i only talk OOCLY, i only talked ICLY...

And your org should stop abusing their powers aswell, raiding and robbing new made orgs 24/7.

ICLY is IN CHARACHTER so you know.... The F word, i didnt know about. else i wouldnt say it. and yes, im talking ICLY not oocly.

with all my respect ELLIE, How come you are admin? you always think people talk oocly, i was talking ICLY while i insulted him, stop thinking OOCLY everytime, how come you are admin??? i am litteraly talking ICLY to him., i am a heavy rper from different games, if you think i talked oocly, then you are wrong.
You litteraly think i talk OOCLY, while i talked ICLY, if you always think people talk oocly, you shud remove the microphone from the game.
it became ooc until the admin teleported me....

im just saying , the 3.4 is unfair, i had my lesson already after 12 hours.... it was almost over and he extends it....

While i did cooperate, and surrender at same time as my friends did, you litteraly bring something else to the story that has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Is this a dispute or an apology? Secondly I wasn't the one to extend the ban, although I agreed with @A1L for extending your ban, after more evidence was provided about the situation.

Reaction score
its all IC??? its litteraly?? roleplay???? he can litteraly give me more charges for insulting...
stop thinking the way you think, you think i only talk OOCLY, i only talked ICLY...

And your org should stop abusing their powers aswell, raiding and robbing new made orgs 24/7.

ICLY is IN CHARACHTER so you know.... The F word, i didnt know about. else i wouldnt say it. and yes, im talking ICLY not oocly.

with all my respect ELLIE, How come you are admin? you always think people talk oocly, i was talking ICLY while i insulted him, stop thinking OOCLY everytime, how come you are admin??? i am litteraly talking ICLY to him., i am a heavy rper from different games, if you think i talked oocly, then you are wrong.
You litteraly think i talk OOCLY, while i talked ICLY, if you always think people talk oocly, you shud remove the microphone from the game.
it became ooc until the admin teleported me....

im just saying , the 3.4 is unfair, i had my lesson already after 12 hours.... it was almost over and he extends it....

While i did cooperate, and surrender at same time as my friends did, you litteraly bring something else to the story that has nothing to do with it.
I just think you should calm down a bit, take a step back and then come back after you had a breather.
If you stop complaining, harassing and slander in OOC people might take you more seriously, but acting up like this in your appeal is not it.
This is Curaks apology to deal with but I'm just letting you know that your behavior is not tolerated, and if this is something you will continue doing, you will not last long here. We have tons of logs of you using discriminate language when you get worked up, which is not allowed, and calling people "fucking virgins" as an insult it's kind of lame.
So just sit back, relax and enjoy playing on the server like everyone else :)

Reaction score
I just think you should calm down a bit, take a step back and then come back after you had a breather.
If you stop complaining, harassing and slander in OOC people might take you more seriously, but acting up like this in your appeal is not it.
This is Curaks apology to deal with but I'm just letting you know that your behavior is not tolerated, and if this is something you will continue doing, you will not last long here. We have tons of logs of you using discriminate language when you get worked up, which is not allowed, and calling people "fucking virgins" as an insult it's kind of lame.
So just sit back, relax and enjoy playing on the server like everyone else :)
i wanna do enjoy the server. and yes i insulted people.... thats all IC what i said. virgins, etc yes thats normal? its ICLY. its roleplay, if you wanna insult people icly you can....
w
OOCLy im a nice guy once you know me.
Yes i rage sometimes. sorry.

I was banned for 12 hours, to get me calmed down, so i did. calm down.

He litteraly extended it 2 months for 3.4, which is unfair, i cooperated, i did same time handsup as my friends did, so how come i am the only one failing?
thats the thing triggering me right now, its unfair, the 12 hours was over, i was calmed down again, i accepted the 12 hours.
I go sleep, i wanted to just peacefully have my store again as i normally have ellie, and just enjoy.... but now i cant cause he extended it 2 months which just makes me mad...... the 12 hours was good enough, and the 3.4 extend was not needed at all.

Reaction score

As you try apologising for your actions, you're making it worse for yourself with some of the stuff you said within this thread. You want to apologise yet start slandering staff whilst doing so? I'm sure you understand that you've forced me into denying this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.