Still get input lag from vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I can't be the only one who gets this, no way.

See my pretty old post from almost a year ago. https://perpheads.com/threads/input-lag.17620/

Ever since then I reformatted my PC and I see that perp has changed quite a bit, but I'm still wondering if there is a solution.

Basically the problem that I'm facing with is that in every car, if I press any of the WASD keys, it takes around a second for them to register into the game, driving is almost impossible and it makes it super clunky, I can't enjoy playing a high speed traffic enforcer because high speed chaces result me in crashing because of the lag.

Any possible fixes ? Thanks.

Reaction score
Mostly the only input lag I get is when im lagging and sometimes FPS lag causes it the main problem is the engine because all cars on garrys mod uses the same steering as the jeep which is bad anyway. Im not sure if it can be fixed just try to keep your game stable to try limit the effects.

Reaction score
The only options that can cause input lag as far as I am aware of are v-sync and triple buffering. Disable v-sync in the video settings of Garry's Mod and do the same in the Nvidia control panel but also with triple buffering disabled (Guessing that you have an Nvidia card) of hl2.exe.

The car pack you're looking for is TDM.

Reaction score
The only options that can cause input lag as far as I am aware of are v-sync and triple buffering. Disable v-sync in the video settings of Garry's Mod and do the same in the Nvidia control panel but also with triple buffering disabled (Guessing that you have an Nvidia card) of hl2.exe.

The car pack you're looking for is TDM.
Didn't work at all, I played on an empty server today with 1 other person and I had a ping of 80, this is sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.