stop breaking 3.4 - short

Should I release the full version?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
I've fully resorted to shooting people who don't comply with gunpoint as a police officer. If a simple command like "don't move" isn't followed after 5 attempts for me to get you to stop moving, I'll just shoot the person down.
I've noticed people recently started to actually follow orders given to them instead of attempting to "cheese" away from the situation or attempt to ignore officers if it is a crowd of people, which has greatly improved the quality of roleplay and what should be normal if someone points a gun to your face.

It goes without saying that I don't shoot if they simply don't surrender (as long as they don't do anything else), but otherwise comply with what should be your first order - "don't move" - as the surrender mechanic isn't introduced to players, and they have to figure out how to type /surrender or find it in the emote wheel.
Also, if the incident is not of violent nature that would/have put lives at risk, obviously, do not shoot people.

Reaction score
The "PERPHEADS - 3.4 - long" edition has been completed. Once again don't expect fancy transitions or synced audio for this one. It will go live on my youtubechannel at 20/01/2022 20:00 GMT+1!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I do this as crim. I think it's how it should be. The reason people try to weasel their way out of GP is because they know that person gunpointing is gonna be hesitant to shoot them.
I've fully resorted to shooting people who don't comply with gunpoint as a police officer. If a simple command like "don't move" isn't followed after 5 attempts for me to get you to stop moving, I'll just shoot the person down.
I've noticed people recently started to actually follow orders given to them instead of attempting to "cheese" away from the situation or attempt to ignore officers if it is a crowd of people, which has greatly improved the quality of roleplay and what should be normal if someone points a gun to your face.

It goes without saying that I don't shoot if they simply don't surrender (as long as they don't do anything else), but otherwise comply with what should be your first order - "don't move" - as the surrender mechanic isn't introduced to players, and they have to figure out how to type /surrender or find it in the emote wheel.
Also, if the incident is not of violent nature that would/have put lives at risk, obviously, do not shoot people.

Last edited:

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
I do this as crim. I think it's how it should be. The reason people try to weasel their way out of GP is because they know that person gunpointing is gonna be hesitant to shoot them.
If anyone tries this we me, I'll shoot them straight up, They shouldn't be breaking 3.4 in the first place, that's just stage 1 of a punishment, At the end of the day if someone knows you won't shoot them as you said. Of course they'll do it more. Because they might be scared to lose their items or they just don't want to comply with roleplay.