Strangest thing to happen to you in game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hax said:
When Leyer just spend 3,8 mil on his brand new car. He drove 100 meters - crashed and died. 10/10

Another strange thing, Tanges made it around the map once without ending up in a accident.
It was 4.8 :/

Reaction score
Some kid demanded a mini cooper during an admin sit he said 'Giff Mini or I jump' (Hes talk about jumping from a roof) You can find it on youtube somewhere.

Reaction score
I remember dealing with a guy once who had run across the intersection about 4 times within 3 minutes, even after being warned about it. I confronted him and gave him a final warning and said that he should stop doing it and instead use the underpass. And then, right after the admin situation, he instantly ran across the intersection once more. So then I was quite annoyed, so I pulled him away again. This time I asked why he was still breaking rule 3.21 after being warned about 5 times. He said that he had a bad short time memory or something. So I said I would issue him a short ban since he obviously couldn't follow the rules. What follows now is a recreation of what I can remember from our conversation.

The guy: No, 5 warnings is a kick.
Me: What? No, I'm going to give you a short ban since you obviously aren't able to follow simple rules.
The guy: No, you can't. My friend has a server and he would only kick people who do stuff like this.
Me: Well, this server isn't like the your friend's. We have different standards here.
The guy: No, if you ban me I'll call the police on you! I'll get your computer hacked!
Me: I'd like to see that happen. Actually, I would like you to give me one good reason as to why I shouldn't ban you for this.
The guy: Because my dad fought for this country.
Me: I'm just gonna ban you now.
The guy: I'll get my dad in here so he can speak to you!

(He was actually arguing a lot more than this and he was repeating himself a lot, but I decided to shorten it down to just the most interesting parts.) After this I just banned him, as he was getting way too annoying. And of course, nobody ever showed up on the server to speak to me, and there were never any cops knocking on my door. GG

Reaction score
Joshua did bad things to this man

** Joshua gags and ties james
** Joshua drgas james
[Whisper] James Madison: pls no!
** Joshua pulls james pants down
[Whisper] James Madison: wtf
** Joshua spreads his ass cheeks
** Joshua shoves knife into his rectum
[Whisper] James Madison: well then
** Joshua leaves it there
** Joshua pulls up his pants
** Joshua kisses the man on the forehead
** Joshua Cums on his lip
** Joshua slaps him in the face
[Whisper] James Madison: well this isent wierd at all
** Joshua shove him to the ground landing on the knife in his ass
[Local] James Madison: wtf dude
** Joshua ungags and unties.
** James runs
** Joshua gags and ties james
** Joshua drgas james
[Whisper] James Madison: pls no!
** Joshua pulls james pants down
[Whisper] James Madison: wtf
** Joshua spreads his ass cheeks
** Joshua shoves knife into his rectum
[Whisper] James Madison: well then
** Joshua leaves it there
** Joshua pulls up his pants
** Joshua kisses the man on the forehead
** Joshua Cums on his lip
** Joshua slaps him in the face
[Whisper] James Madison: well this isent wierd at all
** Joshua shove him to the ground landing on the knife in his ass
[Local] James Madison: wtf dude
** Joshua ungags and unties.
** James runs

Reaction score
So me and Hadi Belinsky were hired by Sarah Komarovskii to kill her 'husband' David Penderson.
We got their location, armed ourselves and set out on our way.
When we got to the location, we parked the car on the driveway of one of the suburban houses, and walked to the lake, where we believed them to be. Hadi went left, I went right. I was closer and so could hear what they were saying... And doing:

Apparently, this was a distraction tactic - And if it was, it worked. We rushed in and shot Penderson within seconds. However the sight of both of them sat in the shallow water typing these /me's will stay with me forever.

Attachments

• conv_253.jpg
    conv_253.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.