Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban from Animeboks
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Niko
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Causing problems
Why should this appeal be considered: It's been over 2 years and I've been a good boy throughout it all, no in game bans or anything. Do I like anime? Of course not, but I have many "friends" in animeboks who never fucking leave it and I want to talk to them. I cannot remember what I did but I probably deserved the ban, @Aquaa and @Bert got banned for the same reason, they've since been unbanned. Am very sorry.

Additional Comment(s): uwu *nudges bulge*

Reaction score
I was indeed unbanned but I did it myself when I was mod after like 4 months of getting it however I do not think Jay should be unbanned because he orchestrated the whole animeboks raid and essentially peer pressured @Bert and me to do it. He doesn’t even like Anime so why unban him?

Reaction score
i did NOT peer pressure anyone into doing anything, it was all consensual

Reaction score
I would like to own up to my mistakes, I am now a reformed member of this wonderful community and I will admit I was the mastermind who orchestrated the raid on animeboks, I was able to pay off @Brinch to get unbanned. And I peer pressured Jay into starting the ordeal to cause a rift, and give an excuse to crucify the weebs. I know now that it wasn’t right of me. Free this poor innocent man as he did no wrong

Deleted member 1235

(involved because as shoutbox Queen all raids must be approved by me)

Can confirm that pear pressure was involved in this instance
Y4syQDUmewo_IMVTKvzO-a0dGX_sSRBfCsFzy8iKrf0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.