[Suggestion] 3.31 Wallbanging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add:
Players should not shoot through walls if they are raiding or trying to kill someone inside a property.

Your version of the rule: N/A
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
Because i believe that shooting through walls is just extremely unrealistic and unfair due to the fact that they have a massive advantage and can easily kill you without giving you a chance to try and defend yourself. This has been going on for quite a while now and its pissing me off, wallbanging should be banned!

Reaction score
This seems like you lost a raid and got a bit angry. Wallbanging is easy to do but has varying results. You may only hit them once or you may spray the whole base down.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Players should not shoot through walls if they are raiding or trying to kill someone inside a property.

Why else would someone wallbang? The whole point is attempting to kill someone inside. Why else would you shoot through a wall other than being a minge/cop baiting?

Reaction score
To put things into perspective, this is what a wallbang looks like firing a 5.56x45mm and a 9x19mm round
Skip to 0:58 (5.56x45mm)
Skip to 3:05 (9x19mm)

Reaction score
I think that wallbanging should do less damage but they shouldnt make it impossible

Reaction score
Police shouldn't be able to wallbang as there may be innocents, but as you are raiding a property, shooting through the wall is realistic, if you have a problem with it, get an M4, and wallbang em back.

Reaction score
Gee, I wonder why this thing called bullet penetration exists?! 1!

No thanks, shooting through walls is realistic and it adds variety rather than only being able to walk into a choke point as their only option to kill someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.