3.11-Barricades in bases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 3.11-Barricades in bases (just so it would be in order)

Your version of the rule: While building barricades in their bases with wooden fences, a way around it (or visual possibility on people that are hiding behind it) is required.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: It's currently OP: in a raid a couple of minutes ago criminals have built a cover in which there is a wooden fence wall and criminals were most likely hiding behind a concrete barrier. They just started wallbanging the cops but when the cops confirmed that there's no hostages and started wallbanging criminals, they barely hit anyone. So to fix it i suggest to add a new rule.

Reaction score
It's an aids defense and I get your drift. But it's tactical, it gives them an advantage which will always be the case due to the fact that it is a "Defense". It at least gives 2 - 3 guys an opportunity to actually fight back at the cops/raiders. There's no need to take that away from them in my opinion.

Sorry but I have to disagree with this

M

Reaction score
It's completely realistic, possible and simply strategic.

If you're having issues with it as a cop, it means you're doing it wrong.

Reaction score
This addition is unneeded, implementing this would mean what you're calling a 'barricade' is no longer a 'barricade' as its not obstructing anything

Status
Not open for further replies.