Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add:

4.4 Road Crew Workers

Your version of the rule:

Allow roadcrew workers to patrol around the city as if they find an illegal parked vehicle they may park next to it (in a safe location) and contact an officer to give them a permission to tow/repair it and if they find a collision or a broken vehicle and they see no officer on scene they may use their cones to block the street for safety and contact the police department for a permission to tow/repair the vehicle.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:

as right now being a roadcrew you're not allowed to patrol around and you can only leave your station when you get called out which is kinda boring.

i believe it benefits new players as they can patrol around the map and know the map better also learn the street names by patroling around, as they get a free tow truck to drive around.

also going on duty as roadcrew you don't get noticed and by that i mean when you go on duty and remain in your station you're not noticed by people and they assume there's no roadcrew, but when you patrol around the city and they see you they may stop you and ask you to repair their vehicle which is more money and more fun to the job

the only con i find in this is that people can abuse it by towing illegal parked vehicles without an officer's permission which is against the rules and if they get caught they'll get punished so i don't think it's a big of a deal.

Last edited:
Reaction score
if you must know I was on about a rtc me and mina had on city bridge forcing us to close the bridge temporairly but we got demoted innit

Reaction score
I have an idea that some people won't like but some may like.
In New York for example, the NYPD have their own towing service in which they can call out to tow vehicles etc. What might stop RC Minges (like it stopped SS Minges) is to make RC Drivers be able to patrol, add PLPD to the truck and make the RC drivers face punishments on plpd as well as by staff for any rules they have broken. This means people can patrol as RC and will hopefully take it more seriously. Please give feedback, I, myself am skeptical about this but it worked with SS so it might work for RC.
krILbGp.png

Reaction score
do it on the spot middle of the highway or street seen that happen a lot of times too indeed, as stated I don't mind them patrolling but the amount of them minges that would bump into a car, put cones around, call officers, tow cars that are in the middle of the road would be too high for me

Reaction score
You shouldn't necessarily stop all RC from patrolling just because there are RC who CAN minge. I know for a fact there are plenty of serious roleplayers who like to play RC a lot and would potentially be able to benefit from a change like this. I agree that sitting in the station for hours is boring and is probably what stops people from playing it, they'll play it for half an hour then get bored and go off.

Allowing RC to patrol would make the job a lot more fun and give more freedom, but as blobvis says there is the large potential for people to just abuse this change to minge about. I think if it was allowed for RC to patrol, then there need to be more specific rules for RC, such as "a car needs to be significantly affecting the flow of traffic or other essences of roleplay to be towed or requested to be towed by an officer.", something along those lines.

I'm all for this change but I do think some rules need to be edited so it doesn't get abused.

Status
Not open for further replies.