[suggestion] 5.7: miscellaneous criminal activity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Add:
5.7 Miscellaneous criminal activities.
Your version of the rule:

“Players may roleplay criminal activities, such as NPC store robberies and other situations not currently physically achievable through in game functions on the grounds that they do so realistically and with minimal inconvenience to other players who do not wish to partake in the activity. Anything stolen from business NPCs will not be given to you as an in game item or funds by staff”
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
I’ve seen and heard people ask if they’re allowed to stage robbery RP sits in shops, and quite often when I’ve seen other people do them, and When I’ve done them, Ive seen at least 1 player, usually a cop or a witness, ask in OOC if what they’re doing is allowed. This rule will tell you that store robberies and the likes are perfectly allowed, but you will not receive any in game funding or items for doing them.

The reason that the rule should state you won’t actually get money for this is in the chance that a staff member giving one group who are robbing an NPC owned store money for doing so then on another occasion another group could do it and demand money also be given to them just because they held a gun towards an NPC for 30 seconds and typed a few /me’s and /desc’s.

Deleted member 5577

This would be cool. I’ve robbed fredys before with @Mango behind the till in noclip

Status
Not open for further replies.