Server Suggestion [Suggestion] Delivery app.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: [Suggestion] Delivery app.
Suggestion Description:
The phone has an unused skin for using the delivery app. Currently the phone immediately closes when you open the delivery app and opens a menu.

I propose that the phone does not visibly close for other players, and switches to skin 11 when the delivery menu is open.
The phone will still appear closed on your side, but you'll have it in your hands when seen by anyone else for as long as the menu is open. If closed by any means, the phone goes away.

Why should this be added?:
- Adding this will make it much clearer if the person is ignoring you, or actually busy. I've found myself talking to people who turned out to have been in the delivery app and unable to converse as a result.

What negatives could this have?:
- This idea shouldn't have any negative sides, as all it does is benefit roleplay.

Useful Images:
WFNu6Gf.png

[Demonstration created in SFM. Not in-game footage]

Reaction score
lightly place down

This suggestion is good, it's a small feature but things like this which show attention to detail regardless if small detail or big it still makes the gamemode overall feel more immersive and polished.

Reaction score
It changes for everything else pretty accurately and seamlessly, why in the world would it not use this skin? There is absolutely 0 downside to this and honestly this feels like an oversight or something because the skin is in there.