Server Suggestion [Suggestion] Tweak Confiscations

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Discussion Post:
Main Idea:
Previously I spoke to @TinySlayer about this where we discussed a tool like a confiscation bag where police would have to take the bag to their patrol car and to PD for weapons to be confiscated. This would obviously take time to code but I've been trying to think of temporary solutions for where guns:
-Don't get mingegrabbed/instaconfiscated
-Don't get prioritized over peoples lives being at risk
-A mechanic that's are more realistic but not tedious for people that play as a cop a lot.

Full description of the idea:
- Short term: Police need to take firearms x distance from a police car for them to be confiscated
- Long term: A tool like a confiscation bag where police would have to take the bag to their patrol car and to PD for weapons to be confiscated.

Why should it be added?:
-Guns don't get mingegrabbed/instaconfiscated
-Guns don't get prioritized over peoples lives being at risk
-A mechanic that's are more realistic but not tedious for people that play as a cop a lot.

Pros:
-No instant confiscating
-Guns aren't prioritised in shootouts

Cons:
-More work for coppers

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Something as simple as weapons need to be a distance away from a police vehicle to be confiscated could go a long way until someone develops the "confiscation bag" @TinySlayer previously discussed where people could get firearms back if they havent been taken to the pd armoury. People cry that there's no rp, but a cop can confiscate guns mid shootout if he cant watch over them.

Reaction score
I agree to disagree. The issue I see with this is the fact a cop can just bag it and it'd be safe. Maybe make a way for people who search cop cars for any evidence bags and take guns from them? It'd have to be done Via crowbars and a long time searching to stop minges.