Tweak Confiscations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Discussion Post:
Main Idea:
Previously I spoke to @TinySlayer about this where we discussed a tool like a confiscation bag where police would have to take the bag to their patrol car and to PD for weapons to be confiscated. This would obviously take time to code but I've been trying to think of temporary solutions for where guns:
-Don't get mingegrabbed/instaconfiscated
-Don't get prioritized over peoples lives being at risk
-A mechanic that's are more realistic but not tedious for people that play as a cop a lot.

Full description of the idea:
Long term solution: create a mechanic where guns and drugs are confiscated into a bag which is then carried to a patrol car for where it is confiscated. I don't think having to take them to the armory or something that's too much work would be necessary. For me, this would mean all 3 of the criteria is met.
Short Term Solution: Weapons can only be confiscated at X distance from a patrol car with a progress bar when being confiscated.

Why should it be added?: Already answered this

Pros:
guns:
-Don't get mingegrabbed/instaconfiscated
-Don't get prioritized over peoples lives being at risk
-A mechanic that's are more realistic but not tedious for people that play as a cop a lot.

Cons:
-Could be annoying for police to confiscate, need a way that isnt tedious for them also

Status
Not open for further replies.