Summer Building Competition

Reaction score

About the Competition

We are going to be hosting a building competition throughout the month of June with rewards for first, second and third place. The theme will be summer, so outdoorsy builds, gardens, ice cream trucks, cocktail bars, whatever you fancy as long as it is of a summer theme. A single winner will be picked for each place, so if multiple people take part, ensure that whoever posts their build is the person that will be receiving the reward in-game. You can post as many builds as you like, the more builds you post then the higher chance you have of winning. You can only post your own build.

Requirements
  • The build must be of a summer theme.
  • The photo(s) you take must be of 16:9 resolution, and at least 1920x1080 or higher.
  • The person that posts will be the person that receives the reward.
  • The build must be constructed in day time.
  • If you can get the sun visible in your photo, you get bonus points.
  • You can post as many builds as you like throughout the month.
  • You can post your builds as a reply to this thread.
Competition Prizes
  1. Receives $500,000 Reward
  2. Receives $250,000 Reward
  3. Receives $100,000 Reward

tTpSHio.png

Reaction score
Sadly I put my passive building days are behind me when a billboard got featured over the 20ft stage and the night club I built the same month.

• The photo(s) you take must be of 16:9 resolution, and at least 1920x1080 or higher.
Why is this?

Reaction score

About the Competition

We are going to be hosting a building competition throughout the month of June with rewards for first, second and third place. The theme will be summer, so outdoorsy builds, gardens, ice cream trucks, cocktail bars, whatever you fancy as long as it is of a summer theme. A single winner will be picked for each place, so if multiple people take part, ensure that whoever posts their build is the person that will be receiving the reward in-game. You can post as many builds as you like, the more builds you post then the higher chance you have of winning. You can only post your own build.

Requirements
  • The build must be of a summer theme.
  • The person that posts will be the person that receives the reward.
  • The build must be constructed in day time.
  • If you can get the sun visible in your photo, you get bonus points.
  • You can post as many builds as you like throughout the month.
  • You can post your builds as a reply to this thread.
Competition Prizes
  1. Receives $500,000 Reward
  2. Receives $250,000 Reward
  3. Receives $100,000 Reward

tTpSHio.png
I will add 600 leaves to first place, 10 as50's for second and 10 ak47's for third! NO SCAMMING @Tyla Jai