Sunday 16/04/17 Easter Egg Hunt

Easter egg hunt this sunday? (Time is TBC)

• Yeah! - Free shit!

Votes: 55 84.6%
  • Nah - Don't want free shit

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hi all,

So I had an idea, just like Xmas where you hunted for "Presents" this year i had the idea of an "Easter Egg Hunt" so eggs are planted in "hidden" or "hard to reach" places that you have to think smart on where they are and prizes could include stuff like last year such as the "dolls" from previous years, Candy Canes, Halloween Broom, guns, gun parts, ammo ect.

Would it be something you would like to see?

I have spoken with @Xquality and he said to see your opinions :)

Poll closes tomorrow at 01:18 AM (Saturday 15th)

Reaction score
I really don't like the idea of events where people get money, because then people tryhard the event to get money/items. I think we should do a set of fun events instead where each staff member can decide on a little minigame they'd like to do!

Reaction score
Last time i got a crownflip sight and a breem desk it would be nice if this took place with some special items like candy etc

Reaction score
I can't wait to hunt * laugh turns into cry*

Seriously tho it's a great idea.

Deleted member 4983

Yeah, lol if i can get the same as the Christmas presents, i'd love to get another Office desk xxddddd

Reaction score
If this were to be done, I don't think seasonal items from previous years should be given out as they are during a certain event and classed as rare.

Reaction score
Even though this seems like a fun idea, just because the community thinks an idea is great doesn't mean that it will impact the in-game economy well. Giving out lots of free shit should be kept to a minimum as of the decreasing rareness of some items, I can go up to so many people and ask for a breen desk and they'll sell it for cheap and if we allow more of these items to be given out, this may happen to other rare items too. Don't get me wrong, I would love an easter egg hunt but would seriously prefer for it to be consisting of regular items.

Reaction score
Okay all, vote of "Yes" won, will speak with @Xquality to see a suitable time?
[DOUBLEPOST=1492352205,1492218029][/DOUBLEPOST]Easter egg hunt confirmed time: 7PM UK time (GMT +0)

If you need help understanding what time that will be just google " Time in the UK" and do the math of how many hours ahead/behind it is.

E.G in Germany it will be 8PM
[DOUBLEPOST=1492370785][/DOUBLEPOST]So today was a fun day - Myself & @Racxes hid items around the map (cant believe no one saw the mag on the CCTV Camera in the FD lol)

I hope you all enjoyed it.