Supervisors to be able to handcuff Governement employees

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasGeorge

Short explanation (in notes):
- To be able to arrest fellow government employees

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
We've all been in that situation where you had to do /me cuffs the secret service agent, I think that SGTs and LT's should be able to handcuff fellow gov employees. Strictly for supervisors only because to prevent new players or minges from falsely arresting someone for no reason.

Optional additions:
- STRICTLY supervisors only.
- As soon as this employee has been sent to jail, they are demoted and blacklisted for 1 hour.
- Staff to be alerted of this as it falls under the Government Rules section 4.0

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+Support

This would make roleplay better and also make it more safe to arrest Sweatervest-SS which could just pull a gun at any time.

Reaction score
+SUPPORT
Having been supervisor for almost a week now, I can definitely say it would be needed.
More often than not, I have to deal with minges as government employees where they ignore the /me's.
Perhaps you should also add the option that when you demote someone from a government job, they lose the job on the spot and not get teleported all the city hall where you then have to go get them if you want to arrest them. (Just like the admins do)

Reaction score
+Support

I have had to use /mes to handcuff some dodgy government officials before and of course they never cooperate.

Reaction score
+Support

Let every cop do it and if they abuse it permanent blacklist!!!!!!1!!111 (Lets not do that)

Very good idea! We can arrest those stupid limo drivers or stupid cops.

Trande

ThePeopleHaveSpoken_WebImage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.