Server Suggestion Suppressor for the MP7

Reaction score
Old thread that was denied without any reason https://perpheads.com/threads/mp7-suppressor.41167/

Description of the idea: Add a 4,6 x 30mm suppressor for the MP7, a gun that would benefit the most with a suppressor on it thanks to the nature of the caliber being small (way more effective at suppressing the sound and not damaging your hearing). Would also give me a reason to use MP7's more often than right now.

Why should this be added? (pros): Add another use for suppressors as they're being outshined by rifle compensators right now and don't see a lot of use.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Same cons (if any) as any other high RPM PDW/SMG that you can suppress, only that we don't have a custom model for this ready yet. We have to re-use a similar pistol caliber suppressor and scale it for the MP7. If we do have a decent modeller there is a suppressor in the Image section.

41qiybRUXVL._AC_.jpg

Or à la Tarkov style
1kOdtqj.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
this would be amazing but when do we get supressors for the SW 500

Reaction score
this would be amazing but when do we get supressors for the SW 500
You can't really suppress a revolver as there is a gap between the cylinder and the barrel, the gas will escape through that and not make use of the suppressor at all. There are some exceptions like the Nagant M1895 where that gap is sealed by the cylinder moving forward as the hammer is cocked.

There is also the problem of actually screwing on the suppressor, no revolver comes with a threaded barrel as far as I can think of any.

Reaction score
You can't really suppress a revolver as there is a gap between the cylinder and the barrel, the gas will escape through that and not make use of the suppressor at all. There are some exceptions like the Nagant M1895 where that gap is sealed by the cylinder moving forward as the hammer is cocked.

There is also the problem of actually screwing on the suppressor, no revolver comes with a threaded barrel as far as I can think of any.
well you can always smash it on and bubba the fuck outa the revolver but i'd at least like maybe a compensator for the revolver would be nice

Reaction score
well you can always smash it on and bubba the fuck outa the revolver but i'd at least like maybe a compensator for the revolver would be nice
What will a compensator do? Revolver animations cock all revolvers like it's single action, you can only fire as soon as you have cocked the hammer back again where your whole view is reset, the actual kick isn't that high either and only requires a small adjustment in your next shot.

Either way that's a completely different attachment and a completely different category of weapons, make a new thread instead of piggybacking off this one.

Reaction score
What will a compensator do? Revolver animations cock all revolvers like it's single action, you can only fire as soon as you have cocked the hammer back again where your whole view is reset, the actual kick isn't that high either and only requires a small adjustment in your next shot.

Either way that's a completely different attachment and a completely different category of weapons, make a new thread instead of piggybacking off this one.
ok will do