SWAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Swat to be a non-vip job but a position earned like supervisor

Short explanation (in notes):
- people buy VIP and go "oh look i can be swat" but then just become swat to "run and gun"
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Basically this is my opinion if others agree or disagree so be it, but at the moment SWAT are just VIP players who can be A. really experienced or B. New players who buy VIP straight away (rich buggers) who just become the job to shoot and kill..

IRL I work with the police as a Police Cadet Drill Instructor, I have spoke to the ARV (armed response) and they even told me that they always do things such as wait and peek before entering in case unarmed hostages/suspects in a room

this all came in my head from yesterday, in a property, 4 people in the room armed, me and Oliver (i think) had /act surrendered and shouted WE ARE UNARMED DONT SHOOT.... what do swat do as soon as they breach kill us all then revive us, not really realistic actions, what if I was actually a hostage or had no intention to attack, then that officer would be liable to demotion (IRL theoretically)

I am NOT saying SWAT shouldn't run and gun but more or less be trained and have caution, 'cause VIP swat is terrible IMO with them either being inexperienced/experienced so I believe you must be a SNR Officer before and have to apply, brings more realism into the police too.

in a nutshell: make SWAT eligible for SNR Officers only through the applications like supervisors have.

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Status
Not open for further replies.