LED/Neon Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/led-neon-signs.21161/

Main Idea: Basically, having signs instead of selling stuff.

Full description of the idea:
As the title suggests, basically being able to place LED/Neon signs. If this is added, we could be able to use these as "Staff Only" or "Store Closed" signs instead of having to put something like a burger for sale for $200,000.
Something like this (Picture from SantosRP)
hQlj5n.jpg

Why should it be added?: Because then we could be able to sell our items, put signs in bases, etc. without having to sell, say, a burger for about 200k. It would also look nice if used properly, and could be used as a "Road Closed" sign by @LordTyla and people trying to do the kind of stuff he does.

Pros: Being able to have nice signs
Might help with the kind of RP going on in the server if used a certain way.

Cons: May cause lag (But not as much as using TVs as signs, which is what Tyla does for his Road Closed signs)

*Other additions: Possibly being able to choose a certain font

Reaction score
People will just place them on the road and put a fake road closed sign probably

Reaction score
This is good but it would only be effective in certain situations and not all situations. Such as if the police has closed a road in my opinion this sign would not be clear enough from a moving car view.

But if it was used in shops and them types of places then yes this would be effective.

Reaction score
Firstly I don't see any reason for this to be added at all; It would just cause more lag and aswell it doesn't make any sense to me, if you wish to have special prices or anything just make a youtube video and slap it on the TV or just put up a sign for it, the one that SantosRP has is so shit and I would never wish to see it on PERPHeads.

I just don't understand why you would want a new thing for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.