Testica Logistics Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
JLcAnvA.jpg

TIME FOR PARALAKE

We have dominated every city in the universe and expanded our empire. However, there is one city missing... Paralake. We are super super excited to expand our operations to Paralke city as the city is known for its reputation as the 'toughest city to make it' and if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere!

This is definitely a challenge, and after extensive market research on how logistics work in Paralake city. Testica Co believes it will do brilliantly here, as we are a giant multinational. But to make it here, it will be a challenge as our operations and funds are not convertible to the Paralek Dollar, so we require you. You as in a resident who has lived here for many days, who knows the ins and outs of this city. Your benefit for working for us is for you to carry the multinational Clan reputation with you. Along with to be part of a firm who only takes in the best of the best!

If you are a passionate courier who loves to trade and do special types of delivery,
You are in the right place.

Cities of operations:

Evo City II
Rockford II
Little Town
Freeman City
Chaos City
Evo City I
Paralake (Coming soon)

Want to learn more about Testica Logistics Co.?

Here is a tour of our Main HUB at Evo City II (Fearless)

Here is our main website:

https://tetesorl.wixsite.com/mysite

This Page will be updated for more information, Any questions? post them below or email us at:

[email protected]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks very nice, I love the website, everything is nice and clean. Good work, I can clearly see you've put a lot of effort into this. There are a few spelling mistakes though, might want to proofread everything.

Reaction score
Hello,

An enquiry about your name:
Has anyone ever informed you that you've literally got "testical" in your title. I know it's not the correct spelling but I'm sure someone would've notified you of this if you were to be a large businessman. Try remove the male genetalia from your title.

Regards,
Zovetta

Reaction score
NGL your org name sounds very gay

miss me with that testicle bullshit nigga

yeh gang on em

Reaction score
Please, Try not to think about testicles hahaha, If one more person complains, i will have to create another company with a different brand name. But it will still be managed and operated by Testica Co. As for @Naked Snake Snake, you are banned from working with us permanently due to your disgraceful attitude compared with the other people who support our brand.

In addition that if you want to work for a multinational Corporation then you must drop the homophobic attitude as well.

As for the others, we appreciate your positive response and support!

Thank you;

Alexander Fetchner
President of Testica Paralake.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dear Extrobite,

We can arrange an import of pharmaceutical drugs in the future under the impression that we were not aware of the content of the goods transported, however, we do not claim any liability for illegal substances imported under your RQ. Once under your possession, We take no responsibility if you are brought under custody.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.