Thank you PERPheads

Reaction score
Just realized I've never made an introduction thread, so here goes:

Hello, I am Ben, Also known as "[PH] St.Wylde".

I joined this community when I saw my brother playing it and thought it was sick. At the time I had joined, my life had gone downhill quite drastically. I was forced to drop out of the college course that I enjoyed greatly due to mental health complications and well, things didn't go well.

All my friends are now banned except a few and now I am bored and lonely and probably wont mass RDM because I already did it and got a verbal back in the start of 2017.

All I gotta say is thank you to the part of this community that I love and get along with for helping me overcome what was an incredibly difficult phase I never thought I'd see the light at the end of.

Probably gonna be playing alot less now due to being a loner but hey ho, thats life innit.

Maybe if I got bloody promoted in the PD finally I could get a remington and enjoy the server alot more

Last edited:
Reaction score
All my friends are now banned except a few and now I am bored and lonely and probably wont mass RDM because I already did it and got a verbal back in the start of 2017.
what? A VERBAL FOR MASS RDM, REEEEEEEEEEEEE, AR REEEEEEEEEEEE, JK
CYA