Thanks

Reaction score
I'm going to miss you chasing me and killing me because i called the cops on you :( Bye lockwood :D

Reaction score
I only saw you a few times on the server and yet, you were pretty damn funny xP. Sad to see you're going, good luck wherever you go!

Reaction score
Honestly Ben, you were a great friend and a good Administrator. We've both been here a long time and went through some weird and funny situation but I hope I can get better at CS:GO so I can finally wreck some people online. Good-Bye Ben and have fun whereever you are and no worries, I won't disappoint you about our little thing ;)

Reaction score
Take care bud!
Still hope to see you on the server from time to time :)

Reaction score
While we may not have interacted much, besides once during an admin situation, I am fully aware that you were a great staff member, and an extremely great asset.
I wish you luck in your future endeavours.

Reaction score
Always a helpful and supportive individual, gave me my first warning, if I am correct, fun tymes man :p
(I protested it cos it was BS, and It was revoked, but that's not the point)
anyway, nuff said, one of the best admins this server ever had.

Reaction score
Well, its sad to see you go, you were one of the best admins. I hope we will keep in contact + dont call me a trigger bot in cs go :D

amr

Reaction score
Please dont leave me. Who will i ask for guns now, who will i take cars from, WHO WILL I GET MONEY FROM!
I will miss you and i will also cry with all your money for a few min then buy the new cars and then remember you while i am eating all the pussyBurgers you left behind.
I will miss you, We will miss you.