Well thank you for having me

Reaction score
If you hadn't noticed, tis the day I have officially joined this incredible community a meagre year ago. No other Garry's Mod community is as kind, well done, massive, active, or splendid as this one, with the possible exception of Gmod Tower.

My Story basically evolves me around 1942RP (DarkRP Hell) and in a small case HellZone. I joined PoG and got hooked onto 1942RP, it was a fantastic time for me. As the resistance leader I would organize real rebellions against @Trande 's reich. This soon changed when PoG decided to delete the resistance all-together and replace it with a Mafia system, creating yet-again another generic DarkRP stereotype in which 8 year olds gun toss AKs going on raiding sprees. I couldn't go 5 minutes without being raided and soon quit. HellZone and HL2RP brought me closer to the real RP of Gmod, I decided to rejoin PoG community when it launched its PERP server. But. Never. In. My. Life. Is something as bad as that.... PoGRP (Pergatory RP). Mingebags, Admin abuse, useless jobs, you name something bad? they got it. After a hellish experience I thought about the community I once joined a year ago, PERPHeads (yes I joined a while ago with @Stomper ). I upgraded my computer, and rejoined the community and now here I am.

People to thank

@Stomper My first friend and a great mod also is a fatass

@Garo.k and @Andoyan Though you two are gone and problably will never see Paralake again I have all to thank you for letting me powergrow with Armenians, this gave me access to see the full glory of the criminal underworld, though its just powergrowing now :p

@D3V You gave me some of the greatest times in C+, the org lasted an astouding three months killing off almost 4 powerhouse orgs before it eventually died out.

@Hazza56 and @Sir CaptainSpaghetti You guys are fucking banterlords, especially Mushroom+ :kappa:

@ItsAquaaHD My best IC friend in PERP, never thought it would be you.

@EVIL Althought you got your ass banned both IG and on the forums you had to be one of the best mobsters out there, you brought adreneline into my system with your incredible Mafia RP (Real meetings not powergrowing FTW). Also my time in Quality Street was amazing.

@Bean Can Tis always hilarious to kill you in my many different ways.

@PeopleofGaming thanks to your shitty community I joined this one!

@Rustic7 #FuckSantos

@MrAaron He threatened to ban me if I didn't shout him out... no wait?

CBA to think of other people

In my one year of PERP I have managed to

Get one ban

4 warnings

4 forum warnings (All of which is from @Daymon)

1 forum ban

This may seem like a lot but its great for an active player especially for a year.

So anyways thank you all for having me! So y'all soon

Last edited:
Reaction score
It was always fun to get killed by you in different ways <3 . Well any ways I wish you well and hope you have success in what ever you are going to do. I know I am going to be a professional perpheads player :kappa:.

Reaction score
My nigga <3 Been a good time with you, I remember when I first met you in the Armenian mafia! I'm also your IRL best friend, right? right? fml :booty:

User0

What you didn't even mention me you were the one who had doubts about me being staff. :(
Anyways, you've been a good and sexy fellow American. No one will have a sexy voice like you (that's American).

Just come back on the server zucchini.:D

Reaction score
Whoever moved this thread is wrong, this is far from a goodbye post, I am just commenting that it is my anniversary and I got expert member.

Move it back