Thank you.

Reaction score
Since my promotion to Sergeant, I've been working very hard, both in game and out, to better the police department in any way that I could, and with the varying responsibilities issued to me as city councillor, moderator and now the head of patrol, I believe a few people who have helped me reduce the weight on my shoulders should be given some form of recognition by the of a recommendation.

@Madda is an absolute legend who loves to pull my leg all the time. He was the first Officer to show any concern for the work I was doing in sections and even offered a helping hand out, out of general curiosity nonetheless. Over time, Madda has been showing keen interest in the development of police sections and helped me with the initial constructs used today concerning the management of Officers. Very good lad both as a police Officer and that of an administrator, I believe many of you can agree with this as well.

@Jason Kile was the second Officer who showed the initiative of wanting to help out with the task of the documentation of sections, and even helped implement a need spreadsheet which helped me manage every single Officer in a more efficient manner. Not only has he extended his arm in providing me with his technical knowledge where I may have been lacking, he's also made a good entry with the rest of the team in providing essential details in my absence. Jason continues to show his dedication to sections every day by asking the questions which keeps me developing my ideas and is generally showing great potential within his policing duties.

@b.flemming29 is not only a legend in game, but also out of it, when asked to help with the tedious task of selecting every Officer manually both with myself and Jason, he with no hesitation decided to help out a friend with a very tedious task. Not once did he complain or make a rude remark concerning the task, as he continued to do as he was asked in good spirit. Very good lad and I hope your enforcer application is accepted my man.

@Samuel is the only member of IT I constantly harass when I need changes done because he gives me a detailed explanation of what can be done from that which can't. I probably get on this guys nerves to be honest, considering the amount of messages I send him every week, but he's showed his amazing abilities on PLPD Online to do that which is requested of him and that's all I ask. Samuel is also able to provide balanced arguments and opinions on what he believes is right from a technical viewpoint and I heavily value his opinion on such matters.

@Teemo is someone I didn't expect to ever see pop up in my steam messages but he did anyway with a good interest of what it was exactly I was doing with sections since my announcement of it's development. When I told him I was creating documents to be filled in by Officers he offered his help to both flex his English skills and to genuinely offer some help when he believed I may of been struggling. Although communications have been broken with the lad for quite a while, I don't forget those who help me. :)

@Cole & @Youseff are the two amazing lads who I've been working with since my entrance into patrol command, they've been there to guide me on the necessary information required to do my duties to the best of my abilities, and have been respectful and professional throughout my time of working with them. When assigned the role of handling sections, these two showed absolute dedication in helping me manage it wherever I needed help, from running applications for section supervisors to questioning my actions for future developments and progress. We did great work together and I hope for some more in the future.

@ShadowJoey is my most recent helper, who approached me after being contacted my many lost Officers who I didn't assign. When speaking to Joey, he presented a handful of good ideas in which I didn't consider myself and believe his initiative of making such changes shows great potential in him. Whilst him and Jason both work very hard on developments of my work, it's allowed me a lot of time to relax and take other concerns into consideration, as the weight is gradually being taken off my shoulders. Great lad and it's very nice to see the Officer who has been there since I applied as Senior Officer working with me.

Here are a few lads who have really helped me with my new responsibilities as I've progressed through the police department. Believe it or not but I work very hard to improve the experience for Officers of all ranks so that you may all get a good experience when being cop, and will continue doing so as a play the role of the Captain you deserve. Hope to work with you all soon. :)

My fingers hurt. :(

Reaction score
Cheers mate, I was happy to help. I have since resigned for personal reasons (message me on steam if you want the reasons) but I was genuinely glad to help in any little way I could!