Recommendation PLPD section team

Reaction score
I would like to give a little bit of recognition towards, @Testa Lagusa, @Jason Kile and @Sneaky.
We are currently still busy with forming the sections. We are looking for the best way to organize all of it.

Testa is doing a great job in supervising all of it. He is giving feedback but if we have a question we can also always come towards him. At the same time, he is also working on keeping to write new documentations. He is really doing to work of a Captain and I hope to see him soon receiving this rank.

Jason is doing a great job of creating new formats to keep our data base up to date. He spends a lot of time checking every employee's profile so we as section SGT have up to date information. And that for a CPL it is, not even his task but he just very dedicated to the police department. He also deserves a promotion to SGT to get his own section. All do I find LT a better position for him.

Sneaky, a great chap and also a section supervisor. Who is currently also working on a new administration program. Since we are not given one by PLPD IT. He is also a puts a lot of effort in it. From what I have seen already.

All of you keep up the good work. Because of you guys, the sections are becoming a really great thing. That will really improve the PD!

You're powerpoint maker

Alliat Trapani

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Alliat, your words are very kind, I am just trying to help out with the PD in whatever way I can, making it a better experience for everyone else. I hope you and the rest of PD do well and achieve what you hope to achieve.

Reaction score
Sneaky, a great chap and also a section supervisor. Who is currently also working on a new administration program. Since we are not given one by PLPD IT. He is also a puts a lot of effort in it. From what I have seen already.

Thanks alot Alliat! I'll promise the program will make managing sections a breeze, it'll be done within a few days :D

HlSilSf.gif