Thanks windows 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So new laptop, right? Running windows 10, right? Gmod crashes after 10-15 mins of playing on any server, fixes? Guidance? Anything helps

I have a fix for this.
You have 2 choices, You could either smash your laptop or you could downgrade to windows 8.

Or you could try running your hl2.exe in high priority mode and put gmod_mcore_test 1 in console.

Just because you're playing with a different OS does not mean it's OS's fault for your game is crashing. I'm sure 40-60% of the community uses Windows 10

Just because you're playing with a different OS does not mean it's OS's fault for your game is crashing. I'm sure 40-60% of the community uses Windows 10

Inmatter of fact yes Thomas DeSimone you're correct

Also [FGT] Freedor21 here is a rule of knowlegde Allways treat a community with respect because if you don't well then everyone will begin to hate you then. So my point is if you don't treat @Thomas DeSimone with respect then, he isen't going to treat with any respect. I can understand that all Thomas DeSimone did was to clarify that it was not Windows 10's fault. Making one less option to blame

So new laptop, right? Running windows 10, right? Gmod crashes after 10-15 mins of playing on any server, fixes? Guidance? Anything helps

1. [FTG] Freedor21 Also, please reply with something helpful, not "oh my godzzz! This % of the community used windows 10!!!1!1111!!!"

[FGT] Freedor21 i would also suggest you to try making the game windows 8 compatible via a the options tap on the hl2.exe or you could just reinstall the game

Last edited:
New laptop, right? Doesnt tell us the model, right? Doesnt tell us anything, right?

How are we supposed to help you if we dont have any information

Status
Not open for further replies.