Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Hendricks
How long were you banned for: 5 days

Your Steam Name
: ThatGuySeany
Your In-game Name: George Rossetti
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80596709

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4, 3.18, 2.5; User killed a player unjustly for taking their seeds/pots. The player killed was not the culprit and he failed to ensure he was dealing with the right person. User killed the player in front of the Suburbs storage NPC and failed to deal with the NPC and/or the body afterward.

Why should this appeal be considered: This appeal should be considered due to the fact that it was not 'unjust'. They did not take my empty pots, they took 12 fully grown cocaine plants and I was expected to be OK with this, according to Hendricks. I appraoched the player beforehand and had asked him to return my pots and plants and he just replied with 'nothing here, move on'. I didn't fail to ensure I was dealing with the right person due to the fact I recognised his face-type and clothing. This said, whilst he may not have been the person who directly harvested my pots, he was definitely co-conspiring with those who did and thus aided in my loss of moneys/cocaine. Whilst I will accept that I didn't deal with the NPC afterwards, this in short was due to wanting to make a getaway from the scene in case the man had a life-alert, thus to avoid incarceration. Therefore, it was not through lack of want or attempt at RP. Because of this, and due to the fact I am sorry if I broke any rules, which, at the time and still whilst writing this I believe I did not, I would ask kindly that you reverse my ban.

Additional Comment(s):

Status
Not open for further replies.