The Arnolds Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRW

Reaction score
Before you go and rate dumb because of who I am or who you know me as...I've put a load of time and effort in over the last few days and I'm proud of what came out of it... I'd appreciate a "good job" not a "Don't piss me off" but can't please everyone ;)
VkFTSAu.jpg

Hello! We are the Arnolds Family, weve been around for a number of years but the old org died out years ago; but with permission from the old owners, me and a group of friends have decided to put the work in and make the Arnolds a family again. We've decided to be a neutral org and not Enemy/Ally with any other organizations as it saves hassle, but we are a friendly bunch and if your cool we won't mind helping out :)
ZLi8U8C.jpg

The Arnolds are a group of people who have developed and grown in the city of Paralake for donkeys, not always the best liked people but were a nice group of lads that just wanna be nice and friendly with all sorts of people except @Ashur , other than him we just want to be an organisation that can support one another, no means dominate or "rule the city" fuck that, but more be a community where your never alone.
gg2D50Y.jpg

ADgEzYQ.jpg

R7RsP8n.jpg

Members will stay anonymous until further notice...

Leaders - N/A
Underboss- N/A
Soldier- N/A
Trainer- N/A
Trainee- N/A
Trail- N/A

GofkBhN.jpg

Smart casual, nothing fancy just don't look poor or homeless, we feel its important to not all look the same as it adds character and a sense of individuality, and we believe that's the way to make our members feel special :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hold on, with you mentioning me, i'd like to point out a grammatical mistake, you said "accept @Ashur" but that sentence is incorrect, it's supposed to be "Except @Ashur" also, why are you intentionally targetting people? That's extremely unnecesary and unwanted sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.