The Belinsky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't seem to be in the made men list.
I've been accepted by Harold Bloom.

Whack me back on that list :D

Reaction score
jjjackier said:

If you were a member when Lockwood was running the family, there is no guarantee you will be accepted into the family now I'm running it

Reaction score
jjjackier said:

I am sorry that I did not warn you of the changes that where coming, however i didn't know myself. when home on Sunday i will have a talk with Viktor about moving the org fully back in to his control.

Reaction score
jjjackier said:

Be patient and im sure the rewards will be worth it however there is a lot to be done in a short time when i get home.

Reaction score
This is a message to all original Belinskys, who were members of the family while I was running it (Before the family was put under Lockwood's control). I have recently returned, and I have been reinstated as the Godfather - You need to leave Lockwood's version of the family and ask me to invite you back to the original. Thanks.

Reaction score
Evil Ls said:
This is a message to all original Belinskys, who were members of the family while I was running it (Before the family was put under Lockwood's control). I have recently returned, and I have been reinstated as the Godfather - You need to leave Lockwood's version of the family and ask me to invite you back to the original. Thanks.
Home now I will help with the process.

Reaction score
hi so after the new update to the server i am no longer in the org for some reason an admin told me that its a bug so i want to be reinvited :)

Reaction score
moher4 said:
hi so after the new update to the server i am no longer in the org for some reason an admin told me that its a bug so i want to be reinvited :)
Not a bug, evil took control of the family back so he needed to remake and since you where not around you did not get moved.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Glad to see the real Belinsky Family back, with it's true leader. Hopefully you will rise to the top, once again.

Good luck.

Reaction score
█░░ █▀▀█ █░░ i'm  █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀
█░░ █░░█ █░░ i'm  █▀▀ █▄▄█ █░▀█
▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ i'm  ▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀

Thats what it should be ryan ;)

Reaction score
Dear all Belinsky Members; 'Yuri Orlov' has been green lit. (Requested to be killed) He has deceived us all. He has been working with Michael Miller and a few other ex Belinsky members. Telling them all of our plans, now due to our tight policy. The penalty for this is death.

Note: All current members that aren't pulling their weight around need to start before it's too late. If a family member needs help you go there. If a family member needs something, within reason you give it him and do not lie saying you do not have it. We're a family, either treat each other like family or you will be gone. Do not be scared to lose your weapons, or money. That is not what we're about because we make a lot more than we lose.

~ Liam Belinsky, Underboss of The Belinsky Family.

Reaction score
Are you claiming you eliminated the 'Priests of Paralake'? Just so you know; we eliminated you. This includes Viktor and Ben.

Reaction score
After running The Belinsky Family for almost a year, through many variants the time has come for me to step down as the leader of the family. From day one of opening the family it has been an honour, I have done my up most best to ensure the survival of the family - We've seen some hard times, and also great times that I will remember forever.
I can spent my days in rest knowing the Belinsky legacy is continuing in the capable hands of Liam Belinsky, who I'm sure will lead the The Belinsky Family into a new age of success and prosperity.
To all the family's members I wish you good luck, although not for a second do I believe you need it, I'm sure you'll all continue being best of the best.

- Viktor Belinsky

Status
Not open for further replies.