The Belinsky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Liam said:
Reading that History paragraph really does make me miss EvoCity even more. I remember how amazing I thought S-Hooden were back in November/December. Their power run didn't last too long but damn, they were the second most powerful thing I've seen in my time in perpheads. I remember being in Sakura's Organization back then. 'The Growing Power', I was a really, really bad noob then lol. But I'm happy to be in such a powerful Organization. And I'll do what I can for us to continue to be the most powerful thing, in all time. We just need to have that stability, to get back up after things happen. IF we do that, I believe we can continue to control the City for a long amount of time. Once the Hitmen have finally, been Eliminated. I say we have a party, light off fireworks, grow drugs and get the hoes in (Jazz & Amy Possible)!
Nobody, can crush us. Especially if we pact and alliance with Crafting+. We've already kind of got one. We're very close Allies.

Trande

Liam said:
Reading that History paragraph really does make me miss EvoCity even more. I remember how amazing I thought S-Hooden were back in November/December. Their power run didn't last too long but damn, they were the second most powerful thing I've seen in my time in perpheads. I remember being in Sakura's Organization back then. 'The Growing Power', I was a really, really bad noob then lol. But I'm happy to be in such a powerful Organization. And I'll do what I can for us to continue to be the most powerful thing, in all time. We just need to have that stability, to get back up after things happen. IF we do that, I believe we can continue to control the City for a long amount of time. Once the Hitmen have finally, been Eliminated. I say we have a party, light off fireworks, grow drugs and get the hoes in (Jazz & Amy Possible)!
Chicos Calientes will crush you and Crafting + then.

Reaction score
Liam said:
Nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing. Can crush us.

Trande

Liam said:
Well, Chicos Calientes will.

Reaction score
Liam said:
I beg to differ. Many have tried, none have succeeded.

Trande

Liam said:
It's time then. Hail Chicos Calientes!

Reaction score
Liam said:
I prefer the word sexy and sex loving

Deleted member 5920

Evil Ls said:
The Belinsky Family is back.
What is its view on The Farm House? Will it raid it? Or will it use it for doing business?

Reaction score
Evil Ls said:
The Belinsky Family is back.
We have a strict no mugging policy. We only mug members of enemy organisations during times of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.