the ballad of wyxez

• Thread starter Deleted member 4431
  • Start date

Deleted member 4431

so waiting on the queue server for two hours got some people mad
someone called djcustoms decided to prop spam and lag
this of course upset one poor 19 year old polish player who had an incredibly deep voice and seemingly anger issues

here we will appreciate his quotes
"bitch im gonna fucking kill you when im done with you not even forensics will be able to identify you"
"yes i come for you and bury your fucking corpse in africa and enslave your family and rape your mother"
wyxez: djcustoms watch your fucking back
honestly these quotes dont seem funny on paper but his polish accent and deep voice combined with the ammount of compassion he was putting into it made me start clapping like a fucking seal

Deleted member 4431

Tell him to "JuJu on that beat"
he seems to be immune, no response
[DOUBLEPOST=1479592859,1479592694][/DOUBLEPOST]*DEAD* Harvey Dent: wyxez can i have an interview with you
Idomz: I'll just look up his steam ID
wyxez: yeah
Harvey Dent: ok ty
Harvey Dent: so
Harvey Dent: what are you going to do to Djcustoms

"do i sound like im kidding im not fucking kidding it will be reality i come to your house and get people to fucking trace you for fucking twenty bucks forensics wont be able to identify you after i mess you up so bad i bury your body in the plains of east africa you fucking bitch i kill your dad"
he has seemingly transcended to a new level of hatred.
hell hath no rage, like a wyxez scorned.

"im gonna be waiting for you bitch i stand next to your door im finding you right now at my fucking place bitch work point is lincoln univeristy, you gonna fucking beg for mercy bitch"

Reaction score
i'd say do not fuck with @wyxez, he hails from africa and he had some training with magic and shit, he shows no mercy to anybody