an emotional goodbye

Reaction score
MoronPipllyd said:
Holy shit, I genuinely did not see this coming, it truly sucks to see this topic, Eyecon. You were one of the funniest guys I have met, your RP was excellent (if not always by the book) and as a person you were unfailingly kind (to me anyway). It was great having you and I wish you all the best in any of your future endeavours.

- 'Piplyd'
And you talk about being bashed by nobodies on the internet.

Reaction score
MoronPipllyd said:
Holy shit, I genuinely did not see this coming, it truly sucks to see this topic, Eyecon. You were one of the funniest guys I have met, your RP was excellent (if not always by the book) and as a person you were unfailingly kind (to me anyway). It was great having you and I wish you all the best in any of your future endeavours.

- 'Piplyd'
Let's not start a fight please...

Reaction score
Cya buddy!

I've gotta say you were one of the funniest people I knew on the server, you never failed to make me laugh.

Baldy will miss you baby

Reaction score
Krinkles said:
Cya buddy!

I've gotta say you were one of the funniest people I knew on the server, you never failed to make me laugh.

Baldy will miss you baby

Reaction score
Spanner, eh? You're probably right. Good luck man, had some funny times with you and hope that windsheild of oppertunities isn't the engine on fire ;) See ya round mate :)

Reaction score
MAN'S! WHY YOU DO THIS?!

Joke's aside, this was quite a touching post and it's never easy to say goodbye to someone.

Don't go for too long. This little Ukrainian guy'll miss ya!