The Belotti Syndicate - Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
EfnponsEpTTwfge0BmVN5df0YW6229zYT4knQe7nZEdNWG-ibls_DQjgrRDT6It7adZe_TShvK9tQ-FuAM9m5kp1YZwLqXjhKQDim_Z5zSbdfvNAMSGZIzDJ5MBZNOzYvvtI0N6u

Are you looking for a serious organisation?

IG Phone Number:
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Mingeposts will be deleted, so please don't.
(Application page WILL be updated overtime)

Org Page: https://perpheads.com/threads/the-belotti-syndicate.41825/

Reaction score
Ingame Name: Jack Alex-Peterson
Steam Name: Jack Peterson
Past Organisations: Too many, but I'll mention a few I remember names off. Slaughters, Purpleators, Omertas, Perpetrators(For 2 days.. :vomit:)
Are you looking for a serious organisation?: It really depends, I am really only searching for an org, where people are active and is friends and has some teamwork. Whether it's Serious or not doesn't mind me, I can do Serious and Unserious.

IG Phone Number:

Reaction score
Ingame Name: Hayden James
Steam Name: Hayden
Past Organisations: Vault of Memes most recently but recently come back from a break which I left at the end of 2017. Before that, handful of orgs such as Crafting+, Reservoir Dogs and Olsen Banden (2016)
Are you looking for a serious organisation? While I mainly play cop and that moment, I want to get involved in more criminal stuff as my current organisation has mainly inactive members. Regarding seriousness, I don't mind.
IG Phone Number: 256-0992

Status
Not open for further replies.