Server Suggestion The Business shop front doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: The Business shop front doors
Suggestion Description: I think the Buisness shop front doors should be added back, as this doesnt stop the power growers due to the back door, and buisness shops are much nicer to work with in terms of selling guns, and roleplay as a whole, there also commonly safer then bazzar due to the ammount of mass shooting that appears to happen inside of the bazzar.

Why should this be added?:
- this should be added back because it just creates a nicer enviroment, i dont get the point of the FRONT door being removed anyway, all it does is make u more unsafe if a shootout was to breakout on the buisness shop strip, also what does the front door of buisness shops being gone actually stop?

What negatives could this have?:
- None that i can think but feel free to type some.

Reaction score
If somebody preferred the way it is right now with no doors, this is not a problem for you. Just open the door and lock it open?... Business shops should be used more than they are and currently from I saw they are barely used. So if a user is given the option to pick what they prefer it will make them have their own unique purpose considering unlike bazaar they would actually have the option for a front door.

Reaction score
Just open the door and lock it open?
This is a little silly, alongside unrealistic. Just a PSA, just because you have your doors somehow locked outwards, this doesn’t mean you can’t be moved out of sight and mugged in the back of your bazaar shop

Reaction score
This is a little silly, alongside unrealistic. Just a PSA, just because you have your doors somehow locked outwards, this doesn’t mean you can’t be moved out of sight and mugged in the back of your bazaar shop
It has been previously stated that front Business shop is considered viewable from public via the highway, and the hedge is going to be replaced in v6 to make this point clearer. Plus 5.1 states you can't be moved from public to private under gunpoint. So unless I misunderstood, u wot?
SefGKXPVxyn3aFia.jpg

Reaction score
It has been previously stated that front Business shop is considered viewable from public via the highway, and the hedge is going to be replaced in v6 to make this point clearer. Plus 5.1 states you can't be moved from public to private under gunpoint. So unless I misunderstood, u wot?
SefGKXPVxyn3aFia.jpg
in the back of your bazaar shop
!!!!!!

edit: I see now he was referring to business shops only im going to bed sick like a dog goodnight perp

Reaction score
edit: I see now he was referring to business shops only im going to bed sick like a dog goodnight perp
same and i got an annoying mosquito in my room that I am going to murder.

Goodnight!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: The Business shop front doors
Suggestion Description: I think the Buisness shop front doors should be added back, as this doesnt stop the power growers due to the back door, and buisness shops are much nicer to work with in terms of selling guns, and roleplay as a whole, there also commonly safer then bazzar due to the ammount of mass shooting that appears to happen inside of the bazzar.

Why should this be added?:
- this should be added back because it just creates a nicer enviroment, i dont get the point of the FRONT door being removed anyway, all it does is make u more unsafe if a shootout was to breakout on the buisness shop strip, also what does the front door of buisness shops being gone actually stop?

What negatives could this have?:
- None that i can think but feel free to type some.
You could also make it so that a planter cannot be spawned there

Status
Not open for further replies.