The C.I.A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

1587962566348.png

Welcome to the homepage of the C.I.A
We are the premier terrorist killers of the almighty United States of America, we shoot isis, solicit Putin, and fuck ur mum.

Our Mission
We are here to protect the citizens of Paralake. We use ADVANCED weaponry and INTELLIGENT tactics to swiftly and effectively prevent terrorism and take drugs off the streets. Because the PLPD is overworked and undermanned we aim to prevent large scale terror attacks and prevent the citizens of Paralake with our vast resources and agents spanning across the city. And unlike those pussies in the FBI, we aren't afraid to get our hands dirty.
1587962656445.png
Packages
Do you need protection from perpetrators or any other org at that point? Our Protection Package is the one for you! Starting at 9,999 for one HIGHLY TRAINED member of the CIA will neutralize any opposition or terrorist threat in the area.
Need someone dead? Our kill someone of color package is right for you! While the package name may hint at the discrimination of middle eastern peoples, or just people of color in general, we can assure you the racism of previous directors is no longer with us, but the name for copyright reasons can not be changed. Give us some money and we will shoot whoever the hell you want.

Mayoral Protection Detail
Due to the combination of the Secret Service and CIA, we now proudly take on the role of Mayoral Protection. Whenever possible agents should join the mayor protection detail and continue their fight against terrorism, while also maintaining the primary role of protecting the mayor. The fight against terrorism should only take place when it is safe to do so, as fighting terrorism may require you to leave the mayor for a set period of time. So if the mayor's life is in immediate danger the fight against terrorism must be put on pause for this branch of the agency. This branch of the agency is the primary weapon against the fight on terrorism.

General Operating Procedures
If you are from Middle Eastern, or Russian descent you may be subject to one or all of the following.
-Random ID checks that may or may not be lawful
-Strip searching in the middle of public and crowded areas.
-We will shoot you because you look like you could have a bomb even though you probably don't have a bomb.
-We reserve the right to detain any suspects in public settings (I.E bazaar) arrests are to be made only with the supervision of a supervisory agent or a member of the PLPD when possible.
Those from the United States and in some exceptions Canada will be exempt from all C.I.A, proposed laws and regulations that are put into effect in Paralake
We reserve the right to shoot or lawfully detain anyone who looks like a terrorist or sounds one (You know who are)

Structure
Director -
In charge of managing intelligence and sending out agents to shoot alleged terrorists. (Male Only)
Assistant Director - Same as the director, but also has the task of executing prisoners. (Male Only)
Supervisory Agent - Lead agent in the field, these men are responsible for making sure all agents are performing their jobs and ensuring no prisoners are taken unlawfully, also responsible for planting evidence if the situation calls for it, to avoid the imprisonment of a fellow agent.
Senior Agent - These agents have been with the agency long enough to know how we work, they serve as a guiding hand for newer agents, showing them the ways of the agency, also a key factor in the fight against terrorism.
Agent - Responsible with day to day execution and operation of missions, highly trained and skilled to be masterful at what they do. You are expected to act out of suspicion and trust your instincts. Neutralize your targets worry about if they were armed afterward, in the fight against terrorism a split second can make or break a fight.
Agent Cadet - The first stepping stone in climbing through the ranks of the Agency, you are expected to pay close attention to your superiors and do as instructed, sometimes involving violence. All recruits enter at this stage it is up to the discretion of the Assistant Director to determine when a promotion is justified.

When to call us!
Please DO NOT be hesitant to call us if you see anyone that looks like this (If they have been talking a lot about how much they hate America and such)
If someone threatens you with a bomb or firearm you should immediately take action to defend yourself if it is within the jurisdiction of the rules of the world (the server rules). And proceed to notify the police, or find the nearest CIA agent.

1587962734744.png
1587962762986.png

If you see a Mexican (Pictured below) please call either I.C.E or the F.B.I
1587962813221.png

Please remember this is an elite organization so TAKE US SERIOUSLY.

C.I.A Most Wanted Terrorists - Paralake

Anyone who sends me a full demo of the merciless slaughter of any of these men will receive 100,000 dollars. This task must be completed with no reason behind it. You will also be extended an invitation to join the Agency.

We look forward to serving the people of Paralake

1587963610671.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

fetchimage

Reaction score
-Official Statement-

Our services have now expanded to include Mayoral Protection, you can read our updated operating procedures on the document above. On a side note, Amir has been named our OFFICIAL Assistant Director congratulations soldier.

-Dir. Bert

Status
Not open for further replies.