The Camarilla Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dev32sF.jpg

Applications:

Applying for the organization? Brilliant. Note that we do not accept new members based purely on their application- you must be known to us and have respect for us atleast. Follow the template during your application and it is 100x more likely to be accepted.

Name:
Age (IC/OOC):
Do you have a (working) microphone?:
What are your key skills (marksmanship, crafting, etc)?:
What organizations have you been in, throughout the past (distant/close)?:
Why you wish to join the organization?:

Note that I am not looking for paragraphs in each answer. If you're an alright person, you'd most likely be accepted.
Thanks for considering applying,

Reaction score
Name: Max Alikov
Age (IC/OOC): 41/16
Do you have a (working) microphone?: Yes, I do.
What are your key skills (marksmanship, crafting, etc)?: Mostly crafting and marksmanship.
What organizations have you been in, throughout the past (distant/close)?: The Mills family, The Bord Family.
Why you wish to join the organization?: Because I feel I can serve the organization and I got the traits needed for the orgs. I'm active, loyal, helpful. I go with an org till the end. This org is worth of loyal, skilled and dedicated members which is why I wanna join and be a part of this.​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Age (IC/OOC): Jonathan Good / Daragh
Do you have a (working) microphone?: Yes
What are your key skills (marksmanship, crafting, etc)?: Crafting and shooting are my main skills.
What organizations have you been in, throughout the past (distant/close)?: I've been in orgs like Deathrow, Ironside, United Front, John's Cleaning Service, etc.
Why you wish to join the organization?: I wish to join the organisation because I am looking for a loyal and trustworthy organisation. I just want join a friendly organisation with no betrayers and have a good time. I can also help defend in raids and help our allies if needed.

Reaction score
Good to finally see some applications. Note that I am on mobile and therefore unable to comment.

I do not know you two too well, but I do know some past organisations I have been in have had some problems with one in particular @Daragh. For this reason alone, I am going to have to deny you, sorry. You can always try to help us and be friendly towards the organisation and maybe I'll think differently of you.

@Taddos Fadey, I've seen you around a few times and I do not think we have had problems in the past and I don't normally accept those I don't know too well, but due to us needing some members urgently, I'll be accepting you, congratulations, kind of. Feel free to call me on 801-1688 tomorrow (Friday) and I'll discuss a few things with you.

Thanks for applying,

Status
Not open for further replies.