The Harpers Applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IG Name / Steam Name: Jackson Smith/GeneralDiamondPL
Total Playtime: 7 days with Premium
Combat Experience 1-10: 8.8 (1 = Aim like hung chow 10= Aim like Walker)
Driving skills 1-10: 6.9
Current money: 200k+
Cars owned: Volvo 242 Turbo
Preferred Weapon: Remington 870 and M16A2 with a silencer and red dot sight
What can you offer us? i can defend the base and also i can back up buddies if they are in trouble, i can also raid with the team and be good support to the org. Also i am very trust worthy i have never done things intentionally or done things on purpose and/or to back stab anyone.

Gangs you have been in: MOTAVA i left because people were stealing others plants, PERONI i left them because they were not experienced And i was kicked out from EWOGS for being very stupid and rude as i was very angry but thats not the excuse to not be kicked i totally deserve that. i was in Harpers but i got kicked for raiding a members apartment but i honestly it was an accident or misunderstanding as i did not know it was an members base but before saying that i should of asked the org where i can raid or not, it was my bad that i did not ask sorry for that i did not meant to raid an members base i would never done so if i'd knew it is occupied by the Harpers.

Whats your relation to us? well i was basing with Harpers for couple of times. and I know few people from Harpers and i think they like me: Tom Harper, Scottie012( he left and made his own org), Andrew Lee and Katya( she left dunno where is she now, she is always moving from place to place). they are really nice guys and i really like them as they are very friendly and always here to help.

Reaction score
IG Name / Steam Name: Vladimir Smithson / Nutzu3650XL

Total Playtime: 1+ week (haven't hit 2 weeks yet, so ingame it still shows as a week)

Combat Experience 1-10: (1 = Aim like hung chow 10= Aim like Walker) 6.5
Driving skills 1-10: 7.5 (when i don't have a ping spike and crash into walls because of it)

Current money: 200k

Cars owned: Stock Holden

Preferred Weapon: Benelli, Silenced Berreta, M4 , but I can use any weapon any day if needed to.

What can you offer us?: I can offer you a loyal member, which is honest and ready to help out whenever needed. I will listen to what I'm told to do and how to do it, and I will try my best to fulfill the tasks I will be given within the organisation. I am a friendly person and I'm willing to work/base/raid with anyone within the gang whenever needed. I have never stolen and will never steal a single plant whenever I had the opportunity to base with someone. I am also level 46 in firearms and constantly leveling up so I can also provide basic weaponry, bobby pins and the most common types of ammunition. I can be serious when needed to and I also know how to have some fun.

Gangs you have been in: Avito, left because Aaron got banned and there weren't many left, then went towards The Royal Raisers, which shortly after got disbanded, and I didn't know where to go so I went to The Mafia Family which was an absolute mess and not really my thing, so I left, looking for a good organization, that is actually organized and knows what's up, some place where I know I could make myself helpful and know that it'll be there tomorrow, and that I will enjoy dedicating my time into.

Whats your relation to us? Even though I have been in organisations that at some point have been hostile towards the Harpers, I myself have never taken part in any raid/kidnapping directed towards the Harpers. I am also a really good friend with a member within the organisation named Blocked. Therefore, my relationship to Harpers have been neutral so far, hopefully it will turn into a positive one soon.

Cheers.

Reaction score
IG Name / Steam Name: Plutarco Marcello / DubWye
Total Playtime: 1 week
Combat Experience 1-10: 8
Driving skills 1-10: 7
Current money: 106,895
Cars owned: 1
Preferred Weapon: AK-47 or Benelli M3
What can you offer us? I can offer the organisation; Loyalty, I'm a very loyal org member. I've been in 2 of the biggest old gangs in the server and ive played this server since Evocity so I'm no stranger to knowing my own place when it comes to listening to people of higher rankings. Security, I'm in possession of a number of large weapons and my accuracy is almost on point, I'm always around when friends need me. I know all the polices and other raiders tricks to try to get you open up and I'm no stranger to a few wounds. A well known face that has the ability to help everyone in the organisation at there time of need and offer them support, protection, or whatever they may need. I'm an old PERP veteran and I know all of the really old players and alot of the new ones. I used to be on 24/7 in Evocity so I'm no stranger to the way things go down.
Gangs you have been in: Marcello's, Belinskys
Whats your relation to us? Friends, I am friends with Avery Harper, Ryanna Harper, Vladimir Smithson, Charlie Smithson. Avery Harper gave me a warm welcome to the base and gave me access with keys.

Reaction score
IG Name / Steam Name: Samuel Gardiner
Total Playtime: 2 days
Combat Experience 1-10: 5
Driving skills 1-10: 10
Current money: like 100k it changes alot i guess
Cars owned: A Volvo, its shit.
Preferred Weapon: A gun t
What can you offer us? Exrobites dead body
Gangs you have been in: None
Whats your relation to us? Well, good i hope.

Reaction score
IG Name / Steam Name:
Bryan Mills / Soyd

Total Playtime:
Over 1 month

Combat Experience 1-10: (1 = Aim like hung chow 10= Aim like Walker)
Close to Feng skill, 10.

Driving skills 1-10:
2, you know how I always fucking crash my bugatti and have to use like 2 million on repairs each week. I AM improving though, my drifts are becoming crazy.

Current money:
Close to one mill, but it will all be spent on my bugatti upgrade, so right now 0 $ which i will use of.

Just want to mention that I can easily gain if it is needed.

Cars owned:
I used to own a Morgan Aero SS, which was my first car but I managed to sell it and buy the Bugatti instead.

Preferred Weapon:
The Ak-47 ofcourse.

What can you offer us?

I can offer you hoes and beer,

Jokes aside.

I have been in the org before, you know what I am capable of.

Gangs you have been in:
Cosa Nostra, Avito, The Mills Family, The Harpers.

Whats your relation to us?
What is this question?? Is it fucking kidding me, you know me.

Reaction score
IG Name / Steam Name: Used to be Giovanna Lucchese now its Kiyoshi Yamugachi(trying to change)/ Edisom
Total Playtime: 6 days
Combat Experience 1-10: (1 = Aim like hung chow 10= Aim like Walker) 7
Driving skills 1-10: 9
Current money: 0
Cars owned: Honda S2000
Preferred Weapon: Any Pistol
What can you offer us? A good loyal member, i'm friends with members of this ORG already, i'm a great raider, I will mug like theirs no tomorrow , on top of that i'm a excellent driver. (Tried to keep this short and simple cause its no fun reading long paragraphs.
Gangs you have been in: Yamugachis
Whats your relation to us? Like I said I know a lot of the ORG members.

Reaction score
    • IG Name / Steam Name: Toby Richards / Tobiasmr12
      Total Playtime: Roughly 2 months as far as I'm aware.
      Driving skills 1-10: 9.5/10

Current money: around 750k - Growing alot so money will increase
      Cars owned:
      Mini Cooper, Mini cooper clubman, rx-7, Hudson hornet, shitty volvo and f150 pickup
      Preferred Weapon?: Ak, MP5 and silenced berreta.
      What can you offer us? : I feel with my understanding of the game and server I can give my input to the organisation in a way in which will be greatly appreciated. I would be loyal and with the click of your fingers their to help. I feel I excel in the tactical side of attacking and even defence and I feel I would make a good addition to the organisation. Even with my past experiences with the gang i have tried my very best to try and stand out of the crowd to the Harpers to give me the best chance of being accepted. I respect everyone for their skills and i feel that i would make a good addition to the org.

Gangs you have been in: I was a solo player so when i first started only a small organisation with a few friends, The avito (they betrayed me when i said not to raid harpers funnily enough so i left, very unloyal org).

Reaction score
IG Name / Steam Name: Mooneyney
Total Playtime: 1 week (probably like 11-12 days now)
Combat Experience 1-10: (1 = Aim like hung chow 10= Aim like Walker) - 9
Current money: 300k
Cars owned: Range Rover 2012 (Current), Mitsubishi Evo Lancer 10
Preferred Weapon: AK-47 or M4A1
What can you offer us? A loyal friend, someone who is willing to help the org in all they can, someone with good team work and communication, also a good shooter.
Gangs you have been in: None really, I used to base with ma boi Aaron n his friends.
Whats your relation to us? N/A - But I want to relate to you guys, a great and strong organisation.

Reaction score
IG Name Josef Trapani / Steam Name: Josef Stalin
Total Playtime: 3 weeks
Combat Experience 1-10: (1 = Aim like hung chow 10= Aim like Walker) 6.5
Driving skills 1-10: I drive reckless most of the time, but when im serious 9
Current money: 1.1 mil
Cars owned: Ford Transit & Scion fr-s
Preferred Weapon: Sako & m4
What can you offer us? Information, a good sense of humor and of course raids and defends.
Gangs you have been in: The Trapani, order of the sin, deathrow, Paralake kingz, The Trapani Family, The Paralake outfit and some sweater orgs
Whats your relation to us? I got some friends that i know from before they were harpers. Would like to work together with them again. And of course i would like to make some new friends.

Reaction score
IG Name / Steam Name: Kay Smith / [DPA] KayB
Total Playtime: 6 Days
Current money: 120k
Cars owned: Scion tc
Preferred Weapon: Double barrel shotgun, ak-47 and sako.
What can you offer us? I can offer you a good defensive baser and also a trustworthy member that will help out in any situation. Also, I'm a kind and helpful person.
Gangs you have been in: The Millers.
Whats your relation to us? I'm friends with Vladimir Smithson, however I don't really have a good relationship with any of the Harpers, however I'm looking to build on my relationships with some members.

Reaction score
IG Name / Steam Name: Bruce Blazer / Boomshalak
Total Playtime: 2 days ingame / playtime spread over 6-7 months
Combat Experience 1-10: (1 = Aim like hung chow 10= Aim like Walker) Like.. 6? 7 maybe..?
Driving skills 1-10: Depending on the car, around a 7.
Current money: $126,348
Cars owned: Mini cooper (the bad one.)
Preferred Weapon: AK-47 (If i can get my hands on one.)
What can you offer us? A reliable team player who is here to roleplay (+ bring the bants)
Gangs you have been in: --- ;-;
Whats your relation to us? Hopefully positive, I don't think I have done much against the org, but i have based with a few of the org before.

Reaction score
IG Name: Mike Mason / Steam Name: peXii
Total Playtime: well over 1 week. joined on perpheads about 3 yrs ago
Combat Experience 1-10: 5 (1 = Aim like hung chow 10= Aim like Walker)
Current money: 12k just bought a car
Cars owned: Toyota Supra
Preferred Weapon: Pistol or rifle
What can you offer us? Backup and loyal gangmember
Gangs you have been in: Mcdonaghs biker gang
:D

[DOUBLEPOST=1474225702,1474070564][/DOUBLEPOST]
IG Name: Mike Mason / Steam Name: peXii
Total Playtime: well over 1 week. joined on perpheads about 3 yrs ago
Combat Experience 1-10: 5 (1 = Aim like hung chow 10= Aim like Walker)
Current money: 12000k just bought a car
Cars owned: Toyota Supra
Preferred Weapon: Pistol or rifle
What can you offer us? Backup and loyal gangmember
Gangs you have been in: Mcdonaghs biker gang
:D
Sry. Typo

Status
Not open for further replies.