The Camorra Crime Syndicate Applications

Reaction score
OOC:
Steam Name: Wiki
Timezone: uk
IC:
Name: Lui Tong-Hong
Why do you want to join the organization?: So I can have an org to raid with and base with instead of hiding in my bz shop. The server is a bit dead to me and it would be more fun if I was doing stuff with a group of people
What can you bring to the organization?: not demanding money constantly, my own guns, Bobby pins and bombs
Money: legit nothing
Cars: RX7
Past Organizations: Some okay ones

Reaction score
OOC:
Steam Name: Wiki
Timezone: uk
IC:
Name: Lui Tong-Hong
Why do you want to join the organization?: So I can have an org to raid with and base with instead of hiding in my bz shop. The server is a bit dead to me and it would be more fun if I was doing stuff with a group of people
What can you bring to the organization?: not demanding money constantly, my own guns, Bobby pins and bombs
Money: legit nothing
Cars: RX7
Past Organizations: Some okay ones
Denied

Reaction score
OOC:
Steam Name: ysauzi
Timezone: sweden
IC:
Name: ping wing
Why do you want to join the organization?: because id rather not be orgless
What can you bring to the organization?: will actually do something like Kos cops
Cars: ford transit
Past Organizations: mega lolis

Reaction score
OOC:
Steam Name: Jimbo
Timezone: GMT - 0
IC:
Name: Jemma England
Why do you want to join the organization?: Haven't really been part of an organization in a while and I have a few friendships involving some members Camorra. In general just need people to consistently roam with as I am very active within the city.
What can you bring to the organization?: Very active, 125 firearms and in general an experienced player.
Money: 2,100,000
Cars: Audi S5 (Gold Trim, x2 Upgrades)
Past Organizations: EDL, The Growing Power, The Fernandez Familia
Accepted
OOC:
Steam Name: Dan
Timezone: GMT: 00
IC:
Name: Johnathon Bad
Why do you want to join the organization?: I've applied a few times, still haven't gotten in. Now that my firearms is decently high, I've worked on my aim a bit, and made a bit of cash I feel like I can finally contribute. I just want an org that I can chill with and I've always been passionate at being a professional pig butcher (if you catch my drift)
What can you bring to the organization?: I can craft all rifles AK-101 and under and I don't mind crafting. I'm a decent shot and level 100 rifle and 100 smg marks. I also do pretty well at jumping through loopholes in the PLPD's policies, so I'm a good lawyer.
Money: 423k
Cars: Hummer H1 (Double Upgraded, have it for a reason)
Past Organizations: Galindo Zerg, Coon Platoon, JD Crafting
Denied

Reaction score
OOC:
Steam Name: Ehh
Timezone: UTC +1 (Norway)
IC:
Name: Fredrik Miller
Why do you want to join the organization?: I wanna join this organization because I wanna raid and base. And I wanna be friendly with you guys
What can you bring to the organization?: I got a great aim, and I got a fast car so if anyone need help Im there less than a minute.
Money: Only 150K right now.
Cars:Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4
Volvo 242 Turbo
Past Organizations: The Jysk.

Reaction score
OOC:
Steam Name: Ehh
Timezone: UTC +1 (Norway)
IC:
Name: Fredrik Miller
Why do you want to join the organization?: I wanna join this organization because I wanna raid and base. And I wanna be friendly with you guys
What can you bring to the organization?: I got a great aim, and I got a fast car so if anyone need help Im there less than a minute.
Money: Only 150K right now.
Cars:Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4
Volvo 242 Turbo
Past Organizations: The Jysk.
Orgs disbanded