The Dräjj hair replacement memorial fund

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date Start date

Deleted member 1235

Hi there boys and girls.

I've decided I'm going to start collecting likes in order to host a memorial service for dräjjs poor hairline and hair.

1 like = 1 prayer

If you would like to donate to this fund, please like my post and comment F

Thank you @Dr. Dräjj for your service

(This post was approved by my friend dräjj so any removal by administration is a form of bullying against the hairless and if removed I will go to the TV and papers and tell them how mean you all are(

Hello duffy,

I’d like to inform you that I am a former caretaker and advocator for @Dr. Dräjj. I live streamed for two days with $1 text to speech with a $5 goal to buy this ban some anti-balding shampoo. I am delighted to inform you that we have raised $22 in total in just TWO DAYS for this man to get his beautiful blonde hair back.

Thank you for your concern though.

PS

All proceeds will now go into teaching dräjj how to use a fucking mobile phone in 2019

When I get back to Miami im going to start streaming again with the intent of getting enough donations to get @Dr. Dräjj a brain transplant as he struggles to add someone on snapchat

Stay tuned in for more!!!!

Regards,
ITSAQUAAHD

Rooney got a hair transplant where they take pubes and body hair and plant them into your scalp or something. I dunno how it works but if drajj has any hair on his nuts he just might be saved with his hairline

Gonna need to give this one a big fat optimistic I'm afraid

Back