The Ermakovich Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
_zpsvrhazr5i.png

Who Are We
The Ermakovich Family started long ago in USSR, Leningrad. It was the fear of the city but then the base was ambushed when half of the organization was inside. The other part migrated in the US but all members but the Boss got arrested. Now Dmitrii is reviving the organization in the United States.

Members

Boss
Dmitrii Ermakovich

Underbosses
Daniel Hudson

Trusted ones

Members

Trainees

Our Motto is: Don't touch us and we won't touch you.

Allies

Enemies

RULES

1. Do Not Harm any members
2.Do Not Steal from our members
3.Never raid anyone unless it's the enemy org
4.Never tell the cops about our activities.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry If I offend you by this, but this whole post just looks like its made on two motives... First; You wanted an organization that would have your name in it and by that you would make yourself famous. Second; You are obviously russian and so you make a Russian Organization which is probably the only way to combine it with the First motive...

Reaction score
Only one true russian will stand
We're The Pashkaverka Family, we're at war with The Ermakovich Family, we need your help to raid!
two Russians will stand
this is quite the dumbest war ever... we havent even started the orgs yet... WHAT IS THE REASON TELL ME?
hue.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432047248,1432043040][/DOUBLEPOST]@John Daymon I don't see what's your problem but I see you're afraid of 2 guys who just started an org and didn't do anything criminal cause you sent Belinskys on us for no reason. GG, also saying that we harmed you but we never even met...
Anyways, if you're so afraid of this I'm gonna easy your job.
//Disbanded

[DOUBLEPOST=1432047849][/DOUBLEPOST]@Riekelt @Blicky

Status
Not open for further replies.