The Front - Application section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name(OOC): Yaseen
Name(IC): Wiliam Robertson
Why do you wish to join The Front?: because im looking for a good an org and i find what i want and because i love you creepis no homo xD
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: Good at shooting , good at crafting weapons 96/100 , wood working 5/8 , crafting 8/8 , driving 8/8
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: La cosa nostra , Avito , The Ewogs and more i cant remember
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: no

Reaction score
Format:
Name(OOC): Lj
Name(IC): Bobbie Ross
Why do you wish to join The Front?: Because my friends are in there and they manly base with you so i dont have chance with basing with my friends + i want to make new ones
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: No
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: No
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: Yes i would but all my effort into the gang and be mature as possibly as i can.

Reaction score
Name(OOC):Yoda
Name(IC):Eden willson
Why do you wish to join The Front?:I need good ppl to base and play with !
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?:most of the times im a lone wolf and i do alot of shit and steal or raid some shit or base
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?:Nope
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: I know mario jarred and hardik
They are my good friends from the start
Ask them about me

Reaction score
Name(OOC): FishAndChipsMate.
Name(IC): Hans Heinerud.
Why do you wish to join The Front?: I'm looking for a new good org to play with.
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: Shooting.
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: Sanchez Family and Corleone Mafia.
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: No.

Reaction score
Name (OOC). Death Howl (If you meant real I do not disclose it for good reason)
Name (IC) James Anders
Age. 20
Why do you want to join the Front? I have always had issues with money since the Montreal Family went down. I am an ex owner of Gun Corporation and the Private Transport Co but never earmed money I could use. I believe that the front can help me and return I can help you.

I am in no trouble with the police at all so no problems there and I do not have any rivals you should be concerned about. I have been working undercover with the police but quit after an incident involving Officer Shepard and a cop who talks with his gun.

Do you have any specific skills? Logistics, Weapon selling, Survelence, Driving, Professional, Organisation, Defence, High gunsmith level, Following orders.

Do you have experience from previous organisations? Gun Corporation, Private Transport Co, Montreal Family

Anything else. I have been mostly legit apart from Montreal since evocity and have been driving for a living mostly. In montreal I was in joint charge of the lowest ranks and always respected my higher ranks. I am low on weapons after selling most of them so will need to get crafting again.

Reaction score
Name(OOC): mage
Name(IC): Nadine Kennedy
Why do you wish to join The Front?: So that when I come on from time to time now I have something to do. Also most orgs are full of minges who just cause :beef: and shit
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: Firearms 100, helping people out, shooting.
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: Standish Family, Ewogs, Avito and the 100000 orgs Aaron has created
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: Rocking 1 month playtime. I can also craft anything if that's useful

Reaction score
Name(OOC): Blobvis 2.0
Name(IC): John Magnets
Why do you wish to join The Front?: Because Urban Cohurt fell apart and I have seen some of my friends went here aswell (Cardstar, Yaseen and more)
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: 98 almost 99 firerarms and more of an defender
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: yes many such as: La Cosa Nostra, Ewogs, Urban Cohurt, Cacuzza, Standish Family, Davidson Family and more which i can't remember...
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: Not really

Reaction score
Name(OOC): Synatec
Name(IC): Rohid Sewpersad
Why do you wish to join The Front?: Because Urban Cohort recently got disbanded and we were pretty good friends you know.
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: I have the
maxresdefault.jpg
to craft every single firearm and I am a pretty good driver.
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: Yeah man, Urban Cohort, The Avito, Ewogs, and a lot more.
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: Eyyy nigga! It's me!

Reaction score
Name(OOC): Xanic^
Name(IC):Laila Queen
Why do you wish to join The Front?: I wish to join the Front because of the good
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: Shooting,Raiding,Organise
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: La Cosa nostra, Urban cohort.
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: I would appreciate it alot if i got accepted on this one.
I really love the people in it and i know some of them

Reaction score
Name(OOC):Sune Rasmussen.
Name(IC):Victoria Rasmussen.
Why do you wish to join The Front?:Because i am looking for a org where i can be a part of myself and not be that person ho needs to kill and i like to be peaceful person.
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?:I am good at driving and cooking food and shooting if needed.
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?:Yes i have but it has been some shit orgs and now i am just trying to find a place for me.
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?:I will totaly accept if i am not gonna make it

Kind Regards Victoria Rasmussen

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name(OOC): _amir
Name(IC): Amir Arnolds
Why do you wish to join The Front?: i have been hanging out with the members of the organization recently and i have been helping out and growing so i would like to help out and defend bases and help grow.
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: i am good at shooting however i have a low crafting level because i have recently joined.
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: No
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: Nothing apart from thank you for your time.

Reaction score
Name(OOC): [DPA] Almighty
Name(IC): Ben Barmaney (gonna change to Marcus Zeds)
Why do you wish to join The Front?: It's an awesome ORG with an awesome and loyal members, i got some friends in it i would like to join it and be one of them it'll make me feel stronger and it's fun to help the other members
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: I raided many places and i feel i'm good as a raider
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: Yes i was in Order Of Sin, i helped them many times we raided many places it was fun
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: I'm just happy for applying and i won't let you down

Reaction score
Name(OOC): [SAUCY] HolyShititsDannyD!
Name(IC): Danny 'Big Dick' Darler
Why do you wish to join The Front?: I guess it gives me something to do, I mean I usually just drive about aimlessly thinking I have friends, when I don't really, but it seems like a pretty decent organisation when I was chilling in your guys' base a few days ago. I'd also like to fund my fishing business :kappa:
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: Um, I guess I can get things done when you need them, I won't claim I am a good shooter or driver, because I'm not. At all.
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: Well yeah, I mean I've been in loads of different organisations, not any recently, however I've owned ones such as the Crimson Mafia, or been in the well known old ones like the Bishop Brothers and what not.
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: Not really, oh I DO still plan to run my fishing business the CodFather in the background....

(P.S hook me up if you need any fish)

Reaction score
  • Format:
  • Name(OOC): Justin
  • Name(IC): Bobbie Ross
  • Why do you wish to join The Front?: Because today i was playing with john, jeffery and others i was defending the org home with john outside i killed about 6 cops is was good helping out.
  • Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?:
  • Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: Niggers in paralake
  • Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: No but if you chose me to join the org you wont regret it i will help out, defend and raid i will back up org members at all time and no ditching them.

Reaction score
Name(OOC): Mist1k
Name(IC): Liam Lambda
Why do you wish to join The Front?: Some of my IC friends are in this organisation, and I love playing with them but a lot of the time they are with the org. The org has some of the nicest people in the server in it and I'd love to be a part of that.
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: I am very good at negotiating and stopping bad situations from happening, I won't go and say that I am a good shot and love to kill people blah blah blah because that's not what matters, what matters is being able to avoid bad situations and giving the organisation a bad reputation. As far as I know The Front is an organisation that likes to help people out and be kind to those new to Paralake
Do you have any experience from previous organisations: I was co-leader of an organisation named the Lambda Family, I then left that organisation to join one with Shaun until he broke it lol.
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?:

Thank you for taking the time to read this application, Liam

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name(OOC): Bertie
Name(IC): Bertie Bennett
Why do you wish to join The Front?: Currently I'm sat in a half dead organisation, most members have left the city or have settled down elsewhere, I'm tired of having no protection over myself and others, I'd like to join because I get along with others and I'm a friendly kinda guy.
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: top quality aim and top quality driving skills, also level 96 firearms :3
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: yes, lots. Me and Adrish have owned a couple of organisations in the past and they worked out pretty well
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: plz accept I'm very lonely

(Phone)

Reaction score
Name(OOC): Nawaf
Name(IC): Carl James
Why do you wish to join The Front?: I am alone with no org, I'd like to join this org to protect it as I know people from there.
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: Defending, raiding, supplying
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: Of Course.
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: I like eggs.

Reaction score
Name(OOC): D3luX
Name(IC): Chris Anderson
Why do you wish to join The Front?: I need an org and this looks like a right one for me as i know alot of people in it.
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: Good coordinator in raiding. Also my shooting i would specify as great aswell. Also defending.
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: The Growing Power (Capo), La Cosa Nostra (Capo) and The Standish Family (Trusted Member)
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: Nah.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name(OOC): Madis
Name(IC): Sarah Smith
Why do you wish to join The Front?: Because i would like to get this clan bigger and more powerful.
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: Im good at shooting.
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: Yes, i do
The Growing Power

Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: Nah

Status
Not open for further replies.