The gnomes of Gielinor

Reaction score
Haven't done one of these in a long time and this one is quite special: A recommendation for the gnomes that located themselves at the dead/spooky tree in the forest.

Yes, I have never played (OS)Runescape but there was something lovely about this place. The construction at the dead/spooky tree is just well done, the TV with the calming music and @Imperial Watch doing some very nice voice acting once we met (Sorry for the ice spells).

I donated 10 burgers and 5 cup of joe's in the help of defeating the jungle boss Fredy (or enemy? don't know), they gladly take any donations and reward you back. I received a nice gardening pot for my saplings and will watch their Terrorbirds in the future and re-visit this place.

If you have any pictures of this lovely folk then please share them here
f9b49efcb2.png

62aef858cb.png

Thank you for doing this, @Belg Lmfao . RP doesn't always has to be about restaurants or opening a shop, I quite enjoyed this one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Danke Furki, recommendation is well appreciated!
New Tree Gnome Stronghold with added gnome restaurant:
b7eca0ee848c79cab9e3c6ad2c8868d1.png

Get your quests here :booty: :
af078ffc73d23471502745b16e7603b2.jpg

Deleted member 1235

100% agree, it literally felt like I was in 2007 on my mums laptop again. Unique and enjoyable, and luckily it's not going to be raided by Garo :kappa:

Reaction score
Still didnt recieve a quest but I bought some rune pickaxes and a Dwarven Cannon.
I agree with the RP, its fucking amazing.

Reaction score
I rode the red dragon and they helped me out of my cuffs, i donated ciggy's and burgers and magic steel wands to break into cars when the red dragon is sleeping.

Reaction score
/desc is wearing a red cape, a magic staff and a crown

They have amazing RP, in everything, shops and buildings!