Greetings.

JustFedorable

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen.
You're probably thinking, "Wow, I wonder what brings this shining example of humanity to my forums, and how can I make his experience tip top?". Well, allow me to answer that magnificent question for you. I'm currently partaking in a quest to find a female gamer that doesn't;
A) Hate me for being a human male,
B) Hate me for trying to be polite,
C) Try to get me banned for existing in an area not too far from them, and using the microphone I payed £200 to use, because somehow my angelic voice displeases them,
D) Hate me.

Since we're off to a brilliant start, I might as well talk about my self just a little bit more. I use the name "JustFedorable" as my online alias, because, I'm just fedorable. I mean, there's no real explanation for my reasoning for using that name, it's a nice name, I guess?

Sorry, I'm rambling. It's just, I'm recording family guy and there's nothing else on television to watch, ever had that issue? I could just play dying light, but my character's maxed out and I feel too overpowered, even against those crazy night walker things, there's just no challenge any more, and don't even get me started on FPS games, I find those far too easy. People always complain that they find aiming guns with the iron sights too difficult, which it really isn't. I mean come on guys, just play the damn game how you want, don't claim you had intercourse with the entirety of the female part of my family tree because I know how to control the recoil on a PDW over long distances, using the iron sights. Some really vicious kids play CoD and Counter Strike now, I mean I'd love to fire up Modern Warfare 2 or Counter Strike: Global Offensive again, but the communities just ruin the experience for me.

Sorry, went completely off topic there, won't happen again, promise.
So my real name is Lewis. I've played Garry's Mod for many years, was admin on a nice little community back in 2012, met a kid who used "Chicken" as his online name, his real name is Aaron, but for the sake of keeping his real life and the activities he partakes in online separate, I shall refer to him as "Sarah".

So yeah, me and Sarah were admins on that server for quite a long time, both ended up as head admins, but then some spooky stuff went down and I decided to sell my laptop and invest in a proper custom gaming PC, allowing Russian kids to insult me in their native tongue in 4K resolution, true beauty I must say. I think Sarah got banned, either that or they hate him for no apparent reason, I must admit he got an unfair amount of flak for his young voice.

I'm currently here writing this Shakespearean masterpiece, because I noticed Sarah playing on one of your servers, and I decided to have a little look on your forums to see what kind of community it is. I must say, I like what I see, Sarah made a really good decision in choosing your PERP server to enjoy his spare time. Well played, Sarah.

I may not be here permanently, and if that is the case, please don't be too upset. I aim to make my time here as fun and wonderful for all the sexy people that decide they need some fedorable in their life. That is if the wall of text I just wrote doesn't get me banned from accessing every resource or asset this community owns, which I suspect it will, if that is the case, I'm very sorry for your loss, you will not experience the love that fedorable can offer. Yeah, that's right, I refer to my self in the third person, mad about it?

Okay, I'm sorry, I shouldn't refer to my self in the third person, it's immature and irresponsible and I beg forgiveness of you all.

I'd better wrap this up now, if you actually read all of that, you win, we can be friends now.

With love,
JustFedorable,
Lewis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Im guessing that the server was GoodGamers? If not then rip. Welcome to the community buddy and i hope to see you soon! P.S - Nice name btw ;)

I also know Aaron IRL, he better of mentioned me...

Trande

Okay man we can be great friends, you just have to admit that I am the perfect human being. Deal? Good. Come on the shoutbox we normally have great political discussions there about how shitty UKIP and AyJay is. I hope you have great fun here and welcome to PERPheads.

JustFedorable

AyJay just spent about 5 minutes shouting "Autism" at me, is this normal guys? I'm scared and slightly intimidated.

Trande

AyJay just spent about 5 minutes shouting "Autism" at me, is this normal guys? I'm scared and slightly intimidated.

Ignore him, he has down syndrome. Poor lad.

On my phone don't shout at me.

Deleted member 1235

Amazing intro, welcome to the community. Stay away from the German @Trande he bites ;)

Reaction score
In all seriousness.. I did not have time to read all of that but I read some key parts, I hope we can still be friends.
Welcome to PERPHeads.

MattIs

Halllooo,
Welcome to PERPHeads, message us and come on teamspeak for a chat, or use the banterbox for banter.
Hope you enjoy your stay!
If you're looking for the hunnies. Me and @Duffy exchange penis pics regularly.

- Matt

JustFedorable

Removed

JustFedorable

Removed

JustFedorable

Removed

Ayjay

Reaction score
I spent some time with Lewis this morning and to be honest his roleplay is outstanding, he's a funny and genuine guy and he's actually made me realise that I should probably get to know people and interact with them before actually 'bantering' with them. Everyone has their own character, both in real life and in-game and my roleplay character usually gets in the way of me as a person and my actual personality. I understand I can be rude and aggressive to people but if you just send me a message telling me it's offending you and explain fully I will understand and stop doing it.

This is no way a dig at you, I respect you completley and my actions towards you were absolutely un-called for and should not of happened. As an Ex-Staff member I should be representing the fact that I used to work hard for this community not the fact that I work hard to insult people. I scared this guy away, because he got a taste of what the community is like and it was a bitter taste which he got.

Let's wipe the slate clean, let's be friends and let's make a new start.
I'm handing in my crown, banter is no more.

Deleted member 5920

I spent some time with Lewis this morning and to be honest his roleplay is outstanding, he's a funny and genuine guy and he's actually made me realise that I should probably get to know people and interact with them before actually 'bantering' with them. Everyone has their own character, both in real life and in-game and my roleplay character usually gets in the way of me as a person and my actual personality. I understand I can be rude and aggressive to people but if you just send me a message telling me it's offending you and explain fully I will understand and stop doing it.

This is no way a dig at you, I respect you completley and my actions towards you were absolutely un-called for and should not of happened. As an Ex-Staff member I should be representing the fact that I used to work hard for this community not the fact that I work hard to insult people. I scared this guy away, because he got a taste of what the community is like and it was a bitter taste which he got.

Let's wipe the slate clean, let's be friends and let's make a new start.
I'm handing in my crown, banter is no more.

Ayjay. I want to tell you have offended me by calling me a "Scottish cunt". Thank you.

-Ethan

(On phone)